1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins f1 2014 McLaren skins few changes [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Richárd Gonda, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realitychecked

You don't edit other people's mods without their permission to do so.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. How do you think it wasn't my own? Because I said its the second? You never know what may I learnt so far.
  3. realitychecked

4. Will the forum delete this or anything or what happens?
  5. The moderators will. You can't just take and edit someone's work without their permission. It's against the rules. I doubt you would like to have your own work stolen then edited and claimed that it wasn't made by you originally.
    Modify the original textures by Codemasters. Just download ML's models and modify those.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OK
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

If @Henky SA is OK with it, and the proper credits given in the original post, then it can stay.

I have tagged Henky above to try and bring him into this thread. If Henky does not want to give permission, all he has to do is hit the report link, and this download will be removed.

Meanwhile @Gonda Richárd I ask you to read the sticky post linked to below, it gives you information about how this modding forum works, and what is expected of you.

8. ok I'm so new here can you tell how to delete this?
  9. I don't know. I never delete a mod before
  11. Be patient
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. :):):):):):) I thought he wouldn't take it seriously that I really want to delete my own mod. A lot of people were complaining about the copy from the other mod, and he as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. He isn't online right now. When he is online he delete this mod so be patient :)
  14. Where can I see whether he is online or not?
  15. airutonpurosuto8912

In the main page of the forums page, and then in "Members Online Now".
  16. press on forum, look on your right, but you have to follow him

Attached Files:

17. apologize for late reply Graham, i'm very busy at this month so i don't have a much time for online. :D
    i'm OK if someone use my resource(s) for his/her base but at least (if he don't ask me for permission) he should give me a credit by put my name (as the original creator). i give Gonda 1 or 2 days for put my name as credit or send me a permission message. if more than 2 days passed and he doesn't give a proper credit then i'll report this skin for deletion.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.