Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 McLaren Honda Race Suit FINAL HD

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
sorry I have another question, I thought the idiot gloves Hamilton would fit, I'm going with Magnussen at Mc Laren, now I have deleted unfortunately my Magnussen (higbody_gloveskevin_magnussen) file and I Copies of Hamilton, unfortunately that does not work, can now no longer drive my career, could you please upload this to me, sorry I should not try as Moder me if you can not;-(

Greetings Stefan

sorry I have another question, I thought the idiot gloves Hamilton would fit, I'm going with Magnussen at Mc Laren, now I have deleted unfortunately my Magnussen (higbody_gloveskevin_magnussen) file and I Copies of Hamilton, unfortunately that does not work, can now no longer drive my career, could you please upload this to me, sorry I should not try as Moder me if you can not;-(

Greetings Stefan
I don't understand what are you trying to say. And what's with the "idiot"?

I'm the idiot, I wanted the gloves from Hamilton to her suit, and I Tried to insert the gloves, now I have deleted Magnussen gloves, looking for someone who can send me the original file higbody_gloveskevin_magnussen

I play it with this suit with Alonso and when I won the Race by Loading Screen where he gets out from the Car,it showed on the front of the suit Santander advertising and helmet was in the race the Mercedes helmet but by loading screen the 2015 Helmet.I hope you understand me...sorry for bad English!

I play it with this suit with Alonso and when I won the Race by Loading Screen where he gets out from the Car,it showed on the front of the suit Santander advertising and helmet was in the race the Mercedes helmet but by loading screen the 2015 Helmet.I hope you understand me...sorry for bad English!
Any pics?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea