1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 2014 Brands Hatch 2.0

Brands Hatch fully playable for F1 2014

1. cornwall0001 submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Brands Hatch - Brands Hatch fully playable for F1 2014

Read more about this resource...

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

What is the original source of this track please?

3. Original Source of the track is F1 2013

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yeah sorry, a dumb question, I forgot about the Classics for a minute :)

• Haha Haha x 3
  5. It's ok, we all forget things at times :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Amazing job, thank you so much. I hope you do Imola as well in the future. It is my favorite track ever and would love to have it in 2014 if possible.

7. Great work.

Have you plans to adapt the rest of the 2013 circuits like Korea, India, Nurburgring, Imola, Estoril and Jerez?

Can we use them in career mode?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

8. does this replace Silverstone? as you have removed the "show in track select menu option " in the database, so presumably it does?

9. RD is still funny. You are not allowed to port from 14 to 13 but you are allowed to port from 13 to 14, which means people not owning 13 but 14 can play tracks they didn't buy. The other way is forbidden because of that fact.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I will work on them in due course, just have to iron out the reported problem with this version of Brands Hatch replacing Silverstone first when it is not supposed to.

Thank you for bringing this up, I have checked the database included and found that is one from when I was about halfway through working on the mod as I was struggling to get F1 2014 to display Brands Hatch as a selectable track

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its not legal to put 2013 stuff into 2014

12. Nope, it never was illegal for RD to import stuff from an old game to a new one. Only the other way around was not allowed ... remember how we imported tracks in the previous games, too.

• Like Like x 2