Misc F1 2013 v6 Sound Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a 100% mirror image to me m8 , to be honest I saw all my files and settings , he had just removed the instructions from my audio , but people are bound to notice sooner or later anyway :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:.
9555433.jpg

@narancsvok just upload a .txt file saying "deleted". Then Bram will close the thread
@chargingcar great moderators can't be bothered to report, so I did it for you ;)

That's not the way it works Milos.

1/ Nobody knows what file is uploaded to replace it. Surely you don't think we download and check every file, and every update to a file.

2/ Only the original modder can report it, assuming that he's requesting it's removal

That's not the way it works Milos.

1/ Nobody knows what file is uploaded to replace it. Surely you don't think we download and check every file, and every update to a file.

2/ Only the original modder can report it, assuming that he's requesting it's removal
I just wanted no more arguments this week after last weekend , got spoiled , just nice and peaceful from here out :thumbsup:

I just wanted no more arguments this week after last weekend , got spoiled , just nice and peaceful from here out :thumbsup:

No arguments are needed, pick the OP's first post, hit the report link, quickly tell us what he's done :)

There is only a couple of people who can remove an upload. The report will get to them when they come online and check the reports.

Reactions: CC
Chargingcar can you give me please the link of YOUR ORIGINAL MOD I can´t find the in you Profile.
The Sound is very real in the Video on this Page.
I would like to test them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back