1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2013 The Game: Track & Car List Revealed

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game: Track & Car List Revealed

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
  2. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

The narration in the video is SO cheeeesseeyyy.....
    heh but none-the-less I'll be buying this. Graphics look amazing and CM are improving these F1 titles game by game.

3. ive just preordered it :D

4. My pre order was hinging on what the 90's cars were.
    And no late 90's McLaren is a gaping hole being left in this line up.
    I'll pick it up in next summers steam sale.

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Disappointed at the lack of classic McLarens. Nice idea to expand the title using some of formula 1s back catalogue of content though.

6. Wow, no McLaren or Senna? Heartbreaking.

7. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Yeah that 1 licence for Ayrton Senna McLaren mp4 is hurting the game pre order sales.
    Who knows they may add it latter.
    Im hoping they sort out there game engine so the game works in 1080p on my tv just like 2010 2011 f1 games did,
    2012 did not because they changed the htz.

8. No James Hunt? shocking.

9. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

They said they don't want any dead drivers in the game. I read it the other day, no clue where. Not sure if that means only drivers that died from an accident or even drivers that simply passed away.

Tom

10. No they didn't add Senna and Mclaren Mp 4-4 is due to License restrictions. Rezia Studios is having License of Senna who are developing Senna Game so its not possible for Codemasters to add Senna in their Game.

11. Can we play on Classics Tracks, with 2013 cars, and can we play races with the all grid of 2013 on Classics Tracks?

12. You can drive on classic track with 2013 car, i think yes for the second question