F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game Release Date

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game Release Date

Codemasters announced the long awaited release date for their annual F1 Game.

European players will be able to get their hands on the game on October 4th, 2013. For reasons unknown North American players have to wait a couple of days more as F1 2013 will hit the stores on the 8th.

This year’s title will feature a new gameplay mode called F1 Classics giving fans the chance to race classic...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
''European players will be able to get their hands on the game on October 4th, 2013. For reasons unknown North American players have to wait a couple of days more as F1 2013 will hit the stores on the 8th''
My guess would be that Codemasters wants to release this ASAP,and therefore the shipping all over the US just takes a little longer than Europe,as it's based in the UK.

i hate their release dates, the real f1 season is almost over by then,
they should release it at the start of a season, interest in the game would be much higher
They're releasing it as early as they can really.

Because they have zero access to teams during the winter break. They don't know what the new cars will look like, they don't know their performance, and they don't know where the teams stack up in competitive order.

Their release dates are fine.

They're releasing it as early as they can really.

Because they have zero access to teams during the winter break. They don't know what the new cars will look like, they don't know their performance, and they don't know where the teams stack up in competitive order.

Their release dates are fine.

Indeed, but 90% of the people that comment on this game just don't realize how it works and make idiot comments. Sadly.

You have to know the teams and performance variables of the drivers. If you at the start of the season my driver Jenson Button would be a tittle contender. Plus 2012 had a lot of bugs and was released to fast. They have to get it right this time to make for the bad release last year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back