1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013 The Game Release Date

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 26, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game Release Date

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Interesting. So the Korean GP weekend this time instead of Singapore.

3. So this year they add 10 days so they can code even more bugs in :roflmao:

But really, I am dissing it now, will probably end up buying it anyway :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. The only plus is that it finally EU has earlier relase.

5. i hate their release dates, the real f1 season is almost over by then,
    they should release it at the start of a season, interest in the game would be much higher

6. ''European players will be able to get their hands on the game on October 4th, 2013. For reasons unknown North American players have to wait a couple of days more as F1 2013 will hit the stores on the 8th''
    My guess would be that Codemasters wants to release this ASAP,and therefore the shipping all over the US just takes a little longer than Europe,as it's based in the UK.

7. Too late in Canada & US.

NHL's hockey season in the former just started. Vettel's 4th championship's general interest = zero.

NFL's football season and MLB's World Series in the latter ongoing.

8. don't forget we get to drive the old legends, they are timeless :)

9. on my birthday! ;)

10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

Comes out on the 3rd here in AUS. According to EB

11. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey

They're releasing it as early as they can really.

Because they have zero access to teams during the winter break. They don't know what the new cars will look like, they don't know their performance, and they don't know where the teams stack up in competitive order.

Their release dates are fine.

12. Indeed, but 90% of the people that comment on this game just don't realize how it works and make idiot comments. Sadly.

• Like Like x 2
  13. You have to know the teams and performance variables of the drivers. If you at the start of the season my driver Jenson Button would be a tittle contender. Plus 2012 had a lot of bugs and was released to fast. They have to get it right this time to make for the bad release last year.

14. I hope they have seen what the quality modders can do with their game on here, so they need to impress this time round. Less bugs on launch won't go amiss either.

15. Hope you had a wicked birthday buddy. I've always loved your setups, have you done any yet for 2013? If so where can I find them? Thanks for your time.