Cars F1 2013 Mod Question (Not a WIP)

My apologies if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I happened to be looking for an F1 2013 mod for Assetto Corsa and stumbled upon this.
This account has posted videos of Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes as well as a Singapore nightrace showing off Lotus etc.

I was wondering if any of you
  1. know about this mod?
  2. can tell me whether it's any good?
  3. can tell me where to find it if it is any good?
Thanks in advance!

check the YouTube vid and search google for the mod i found it on chinees site
dont know if is any good yet but damn the Singapore night track looks awesome good my god.
after seeing this i ask my self why cant assetto implement night because of the single lightning????

then look at this track

Last edited:
Yeah I got about as far as this, but I could not find any information about the mod - a download link or anything else. The only thing existing seems to be this youtube channel^^

This is the first time I've seen the f1 2013 cars but the Singapore track has been around for a while. Another ACU one. Very likely a rip. As is the Spanish one on this site I suspect. At least ACU do good quality rips...

This is the first time I've seen the f1 2013 cars but the Singapore track has been around for a while. Another ACU one. Very likely a rip. As is the Spanish one on this site I suspect. At least ACU do good quality rips...

tanx for the response if you follow the vid link you get some good cars to fc2014 updated to v10 tyres hell yes

any site for all the acu tracks??

I don't know who they are, if it is ripped or not, if it has a good physics... We are developing a mod called Ferrari's Opponents 2013 (FO 2013), to race againt the F138. I discovered this chinese mod because a guy, knowing we was building something similar, told me. Anyway....our mod will be released around the end of september :D Soon a thread will be open here :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.