• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2013 League ?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Josh Saban, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Josh Saban

Josh Saban

Ratings:
    +1
    Personally I find the F1 2014 game pretty terrible:laugh::laugh:. So I have gone back to the 2013 game. And I'm really enjoying it again. This morning I was wanting to go online and have some fun online but there is no-one to play with :(. This could be due to me looking for games at 11am whilst half term:p.
    BUT would anyone be interested going back in time to 2013 and starting up a league ?.
    If you are message me on Skype or Steam
    Steam:Suicidal Glove
    I don't know what I am going to decide regarding times and tracks, It'll depend on amount of people and where the majority is from.
    P.S I'll need a co-owner ;)

2. Patrick Aarup

Patrick Aarup

Ratings:
    +215
    I used to play PS3 F1 2013 and I would like to join you :)

3. Qudüs 'Q' Raji

Qudüs 'Q' Raji

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,
    Sorry to drag up an old thread, but just wondered if you guys are still doing the F1 2013 Leagues? I play on PS3, PSN - Nutz_Q

Cheers! :)

4. Deleglise

Deleglise

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm looking for some guys still playing PS3 F1 2013 !
    Add me : SBOODIFOU73
    I'm tired of racing AI...

5. lmas93

lmas93

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey guys I still play f1 2013 it would be awesome to race guys that ain't mad i wish we could get enough people to create a league and have some good competitive racing let me know.

Add me on PlayStation 3: lmas93

6. Deleglise

Deleglise

Ratings:
    +4
    So cool ! I add you tonight. Where do you come from ? I'm from France (asking for race time).
    What level are you ? Do you play legend ? Expert ? other ? Wich setup, aids, etc ?

7. lmas93

lmas93

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey I added you and also I play on expert and have my own setup for every race and I only have abs traction control and that's it looks like we can have some good races. Im from England

• Like Like x 1
  8. lmas93

lmas93

Ratings:
    +3
    There is still quite a few custom GPS on that game every night that I race in which is cool

• Like Like x 1
  9. Deleglise

Deleglise

Ratings:
    +4
    All I want is good racing so I would be Nice !

• Like Like x 1
  10. lmas93

lmas93

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah same here that game is really good if you have some good racers

• Like Like x 1