1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2013 Full Replay Won't Work After Using The Midsave Session Feature

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by MIKLEDDDD, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Hi, I'm a F1 youtuber so I'm desperate to know if its possible to get a F1 2013 full replay if you did a mid save session? If not is there a work around or any mods I could use to solve this issue? I still have the game loaded on the results page since I'm urgently waiting for a way to get the full race back. I desperately need to find out because I need to upload a video this week and the race was epic so I don't want to have to restart the race.

Aka MickeyMoTiOnZ
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Very unlikely, the replay system in the game is pretty poor IMO.

Going back to F1 2010/11 there was an elaborate way to get a replay save (and later playback), but support for it seems to have vanished since then.

As for F1 2013, as far as I know it doesn't support full playback much longer than about 40 minutes max, so you are stuffed for anything longer than a 25% race. There's even less chance of getting anything prior to a mid-session save would be my guess.

Not what you want to hear I know, if I'm wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

I always record my videos live, so I don't have to rely on the poor replay system. If a replay is available I will only use it for ancillary cut shots to mix with the live video captured earlier.

Cheers :)
  3. Sorry for the late response! I did record it live but I really wanted to record the replay though as it is for a type of career mode video that has never been done before on youtube. But I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully codies sort this out for F1 2014!

Thanks for your help anyway :)
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No problem :)

.... but also only two hopes, Bob Hope and No Hope regarding the Codies sorting it out in F1 2014 IMHO,
    • Haha Haha x 1