F1 2013 F1 2013 Full Replay Won't Work After Using The Midsave Session Feature

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, I'm a F1 youtuber so I'm desperate to know if its possible to get a F1 2013 full replay if you did a mid save session? If not is there a work around or any mods I could use to solve this issue? I still have the game loaded on the results page since I'm urgently waiting for a way to get the full race back. I desperately need to find out because I need to upload a video this week and the race was epic so I don't want to have to restart the race.

Thanks
Michael
Aka MickeyMoTiOnZ

Very unlikely, the replay system in the game is pretty poor IMO.

Going back to F1 2010/11 there was an elaborate way to get a replay save (and later playback), but support for it seems to have vanished since then.

As for F1 2013, as far as I know it doesn't support full playback much longer than about 40 minutes max, so you are stuffed for anything longer than a 25% race. There's even less chance of getting anything prior to a mid-session save would be my guess.

Not what you want to hear I know, if I'm wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

I always record my videos live, so I don't have to rely on the poor replay system. If a replay is available I will only use it for ancillary cut shots to mix with the live video captured earlier.

Cheers :)

Very unlikely, the replay system in the game is pretty poor IMO.

Going back to F1 2010/11 there was an elaborate way to get a replay save (and later playback), but support for it seems to have vanished since then.

As for F1 2013, as far as I know it doesn't support full playback much longer than about 40 minutes max, so you are stuffed for anything longer than a 25% race. There's even less chance of getting anything prior to a mid-session save would be my guess.

Not what you want to hear I know, if I'm wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

I always record my videos live, so I don't have to rely on the poor replay system. If a replay is available I will only use it for ancillary cut shots to mix with the live video captured earlier.

Cheers :)

Sorry for the late response! I did record it live but I really wanted to record the replay though as it is for a type of career mode video that has never been done before on youtube. But I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully codies sort this out for F1 2014!

Thanks for your help anyway :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back