• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Skins F1 2013 Ferrari 1.0

:)

1. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,418
    I Am not been criticizing at you m8 ,
    When the community search for mods they like the most realistic and the best resolution that there PC can run,
    And not everyone searches for the same mods on a daily basis meaning that once they have installed the latest upto date livery for a car ,
    That will do until another update or release from official F1 Teams during a season , And although you seemed to have used a lot of effort to make your livery ,
    To give some advice in short , Try and find the most downloaded works and maybe the highest rated works on a particular game from 2012 or 13 and make the most realistic livery possible ,
    But just a little advice to help you on your way , Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hassan 94

Hassan 94

Ratings:
    +47
    GG MAN UTD :inlove: GREAT MOD MATE :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows..

Ratings:
    +5,125
    LOL the adidas logo on the left sidepod is flipped. STUPID CODEMASTERS AND THEIR SKIN RESTRICTIONS:mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. rtwq

rtwq

Ratings:
    +13
    [​IMG]

5. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows..

Ratings:
    +5,125
    I can't see the picture :unsure: