Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 Ferrari 3D Model with Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are you going to be doing the wireframe from within 3ds max? If so, are you doing the shadow maps etc etc.
I Have not Made one Before to be Honest.
But I was Messing Around in 3DSimed a couple Of days ago and you can Export the 3DModel as a WireFrame so it lead me to Believe that this is Possible ill try it now Before attacking another project,,, LOL it attacking me:ninja:

Well if you have any issues once the model is done, let me have the model before release and i'll see if I can do the shadow and lighting maps for it.

Well if you have any issues once the model is done, let me have the model before release and i'll see if I can do the shadow and lighting maps for it.
Ok m8 Just been Messing inside 3DSimed and you Can do Material Remapping and Export the Entire Texture Set as DDS Just deleted some parts and Remapped and Exported as DDS and inside Photoshop The textures are Missing So it looks like it works just fine but if not you can do it m8,

Copied from PM:

There is no datablock, its the SHADERINPUT itself. The pssg file is actually just an XML file, but in a fancy format.

You see it would look like this if it were to be saved in XML format:
Code:
<PSSGDATABASE>
  <LIBRARY type="SHADERINSTANCE">
    <SHADERINSTANCE shadergroup="blabla" ... id="bla">
      <SHADERINPUT parameterID="5" type="constant" format="float">THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE MISSING DATA</SHADERINPUT>
    </SHADERINSTANCE>
  </LIBRARY>
</PSSGDATABASE>

With the v10 pssg editor I sent you, select the shaderinputs that you have added yourself, and in the attribute area, right click the header cell, and you'll notice there's a show data button. This should allow you to import data into this node.

I really need to make a save as XML option to this editor so that people can understand PSSG better.
Hi Petar
Do you know how you explained to me that PSSG Editor Basically just reads the information as a XML .
The PSSG Viewer you sent me by email I can export the XML to view the information inside the LOD .
So basically I have been wondering ,, Is it possible to integrate the XML Export feature from the PSSG Viewer .
And add this feature to the PSSG Editor So we could open a HighLOD for example
Export the information as an XML
Make the Changes inside the XML and then import back into the PSSG Editor.

What would be outstanding is if we could Export the information from the PSSG Editor from a HighLOD and create a new File inside the PSSG Editor then import the XML to a brand new HighLOD ..
This would be unreal as what I am doing at the minute just takes forever ,, Example.

I want to add a DATABLOCK inside the LOD I am having to delete half the LOD add the DATABLOCK and then rebuild it.
Its just not practical to keep doing this as the smallest of opperation takes about 5 Hours and can not fully get them working again theres just too mutch information to replace one mistake and you get lost backtracking to find it.

With Export as XML and then Import XML into a new File ,,, (LOL,,Hopefull)
We could create anything we wanted and the possibilities would be endless.

Anyway hope to hear your thoughts on the matter and if some of it is possible after all you are the best at what you do,,,:)

Copied from PM:

There is no datablock, its the SHADERINPUT itself. The pssg file is actually just an XML file, but in a fancy format.

Code:
<PSSGDATABASE>
      <SHADERINPUT parameterID="5" type="constant" format="float">THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE MISSING DATA</SHADERINPUT>
    </SHADERINSTANCE>
  </LIBRARY>
</PSSGDATABASE>

With the v10 pssg editor I sent you, select the shaderinputs that you have added yourself, and in the attribute area, right click the header cell, and you'll notice there's a show data button. This should allow you to import data into this node.

I really need to make a save as XML option to this editor so that people can understand PSSG better.
And by the way Petar
This new unreleased version 10 you sent me is Awesome its saved me a lot of time and works like a treat.
Happy to report after about 40 Hours inside it I have had not 1 issue;)

Copied from PM:

Code:
<PSSGDATABASE>
    </SHADERINSTANCE>
  </LIBRARY>
</PSSGDATABASE>

I forgot to mention Petar
I understand if this is possible I would only be able to build the file structure such as
PSSGDATABASE
LIBRARY
SHADERINSTANCE
LIBRARY
RENDERDATASOURCE
SHADERGROUP
DATABLOCK
ROOTNODE
NODE
RENDERDATASOURCE
DATABLOCK
SHADERGROUP
Then I would have manually transfer all the DATABLOCK and NODEDATA myself as the XML does not hold the information.
But this would save an unreal amount of time and think it would be easier for people to understand,,,

The export function you see in the pssg viewer is very simple, and does not include all the data in the pssg. It was just done in a quick test. It will take a lot more work to get export/import working. So, I agree that it would be nice, but I'm afraid it will be way too time consuming, and after my holiday starting tomorrow, I will not have very much free time at all. :(

Reactions: CC
The export function you see in the pssg viewer is very simple, and does not include all the data in the pssg. It was just done in a quick test. It will take a lot more work to get export/import working. So, I agree that it would be nice, but I'm afraid it will be way too time consuming, and after my holiday starting tomorrow, I will not have very much free time at all. :(
Hi thanks for your reply Petar
There is plenty of time to improve these things ,
I Think it would work great if you could Export and Import the DataBase as XML
I understand how busy you are, and I do appreciate you getting back to me.
Hopefully after when you have spare time you will be able to bring this out for us
And at least you have time to think about the best way to do it , As I have no
clue to these things barely just understand how to rebuild it .
Look forward to seeing what you bring out next,:thumbsup:

chargingcar updated F1 2011 Ferrari 3D Model "Project WIP" with a new update entry:

F1 2011 Ferrari 3D Model (WIP)

Hi Guy,s
Thought I would take the time to explain the situation
As I have had a lot of interest from you regarding bringing 2010/11/ Cars to 2012/13.

I have fully Finished 3 conversions and now fully understand the File structure from A/Z on how the information is processed into the game.

This latest File I have just updated is 0.8 and does not work ,,
It is just so people who understand the LOD Can see the work that I have done to the file.

Petar from RYDER25 when he has...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry im not very good in english. Do you mean you are able to put every car in or are you finsihed with it and that you have uploaded all the cars with no mistakes ? Or are you working on this and you are sure you will be able to in the future ?

Sorry im not very good in english. Do you mean you are able to put every car in or are you finsihed with it and that you have uploaded all the cars with no mistakes ? Or are you working on this and you are sure you will be able to in the future ?
No he isn't finished.Currently he is trying to do the ferrari only.What he does now is that he copy and paste a part from 2011 car onto the 2012 chassic.For example moving the nose of the 2011 ferrari to replace the 2012's .This way you will get rid of the playtypus nose, but it will need a whole new wireframe to work on it cause the model is modified.

chargingcar updated F1 2011 Ferrari 3D Model "Project WIP" with a new update entry:

F1 2011 Ferrari 3D Model (WIP)

Hi Guy,s
I have Finished 2 Interior Conversions
From 2011 / 2012

All the Files are inside the New 0.9 update.

Basically There is the 0.9 Car Conversion but works but with no Mirrors.

I have Successfully Converted 2x Interiors @ The same time
Interiors A
His the Same Spec Full Conversion From 2011/2012.
Interiors B
His Identical as the 2012 Spec with the Mirrors Changed to the last Row inside the 1st Library.

I have thrown Everything @ This and now Come to the Conclusion
That the...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

No he isn't finished.Currently he is trying to do the ferrari only.What he does now is that he copy and paste a part from 2011 car onto the 2012 chassic.For example moving the nose of the 2011 ferrari to replace the 2012's .This way you will get rid of the playtypus nose, but it will need a whole new wireframe to work on it cause the model is modified.
This New update works without changing the interiors like before m8,, Can you have a look at the 2 Interiors I have just Finished and Compare them to 2012 Interiors,

I know nothing about the DataBase or Schema Could you Please ask around the Community for people who you know are good with the DataBase & Schema.
As I am new to the Community and Do not know that many people within it,

The work I have just finished inside Interiors A/B I am really pleased with what I have been able to do and I have brought the Mod now to 0.9 Can you help bring it to 1.0 with Help from the Community ,

Once we can get it working with a modded database,
I will make a video tutorial showing how to convert all the files I have edited so the rest of you Guy,s Can create the rest of the season The tutorial would be my second interior so you guy,s just need to make 10 more,;)

This New update works without changing the interiors like before m8,, Can you have a look at the 2 Interiors I have just Finished and Compare them to 2012 Interiors,

I know nothing about the DataBase or Schema Could you Please ask around the Community for people who you know are good with the DataBase & Schema.
As I am new to the Community and Do not know that many people within it,

The work I have just finished inside Interiors A/B I am really pleased with what I have been able to do and I have brought the Mod now to 0.9 Can you help bring it to 1.0 with Help from the Community ,

Once we can get it working with a modded database,
I will make a video tutorial showing how to convert all the files I have edited so the rest of you Guy,s Can create the rest of the season The tutorial would be my second interior so you guy,s just need to make 10 more,;)

The problem is that i don't even know who are the best in database things.
Ask @snthennumbers he is online quity often due to his true to life ai mod.he is an expert in database things.Ask him.Or maybe @Demy van Zoggel they both made awesome mods, so they are the people you are looking for :)

The problem is that i don't even know who are the best in database things.
Ask @snthennumbers he is online quity often due to his true to life ai mod.he is an expert in database things.Ask him.Or maybe @Demy van Zoggel they both made awesome mods, so they are the people you are looking for :)
Thanks m8 ,,ill ask There is nothing else I can do the files must be protected or something I do not know all I know is that this mod should be working sorry I could not do it but Hopefully these Guy,s can,

okkk great effort thank you sooo much for ur hard work that is amazinggg :sneaky: all we need is someone modding the skin into the ferrari 2013 skin so it can realistic and AWESSSSSOOOOOMEEE :cool::p:D:rolleyes:

okkk great effort thank you sooo much for ur hard work that is amazinggg :sneaky: all we need is someone modding the skin into the ferrari 2013 skin so it can realistic and AWESSSSSOOOOOMEEE :cool::p:D:rolleyes:
The Mirrors inside The car Conversion 0.9 Are missing m8,,,,
The Information his inside the Interiors A/B ,,,,,,,,A ,, I think is the best bet,,,,,
I noticed looking at the DATABASE Instructions that you can Merge the difference from 2 DATABASES I think this is the best way to go ,, But I have no understanding on how to do this as of yet,,,

The Information his inside the Interiors A/B ,,,,,,,,A ,, I think is the best bet,,,,,
I noticed looking at the DATABASE Instructions that you can Merge the difference from 2 DATABASES I think this is the best way to go ,, But I have no understanding on how to do this as of yet,,,

yes bro I get it then all i can say good luck on solving the mystery :p:p:p Again fantastic job and THANK YOU !!!! ;)

yes bro I get it then all i can say good luck on solving the mystery :p:p:p Again fantastic job and THANK YOU !!!! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back