Misc F1 2013 Brake And Throttle OSD Mod + Speedometer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott davison submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 Brake And Throttle OSD Mod + Speedometer - Brake, Throttle, Pit board, Fuel And Speedometer Mod Overlay!

This mod is is very useful for learning and showing how much throttle and brake you use etc.

KERS and DRS display does not work
Installation (one time only)

1. Extract all files

2. Open 'My Documents/My Games/FormulaOne2013/hardware_settings_config.xml'

Change this line:
<motion enabled="true" ip="dbox" port="20777" delay="1" extradata="0" />

To this:
<motion enabled="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1"extradata="1"/>

Then set file to read-only. If you don't do...

Read more about this resource...

I contacted kenken on several occasions over the years asking permission to share this here again with the community and he said not to. I'm sure that conversation with you never occurred. With this being uploaded by someone other than him, this is the nail in the coffin for kenken to never forgive and share with the members of the community here modern versions and other amazing mods he makes. No respect. :speechless:

I'm sure if people really wanted this speedometer they could have gone an extra mile to track it down, like I did.

Last edited:
No Respect?
I will take it down if you want but its only a mod. Get a Grip!

Yes but my point on respect is, his wishes I respect, and this will only make his decision to not share here easier. Sure it's just a mod, a mod that no doubt you love and enjoy like myself, but it's not your work pal. Think things through.

No Respect?
I will take it down if you want but its only a mod. Get a Grip!
Two things really.

Did you gain prior permission from the original author of the mod to post it?

Whether you did or didn't, you haven't even given any sort of credit to him within your original post/description of the mod. Instead you have left it worded for those who do not know of the original, that it is in fact your own work.

This is my mod, not his. I don't know anything about this.

Edit: I will never give permission to anyone. Furthermore, I will never create speedometer mod for the future title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back