• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2012 The Game: Patch #6 Underway

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Tom, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,195
    View the Post on the Blog

2. Sebastian Kunze

Sebastian Kunze

Ratings:
    +55
    holy f*ck they should just release one big one :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Alexander Macdonald

Alexander Macdonald

Ratings:
    +750
    Do they test their their games the day after they are released?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,195
    That's why I opted for one article every 2 patches, see. :D

5. Paul McCluskey

Paul McCluskey

Ratings:
    +77
    least they doing patches unlike their patch once or twice n move on too next years version

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sebastian Kunze

Sebastian Kunze

Ratings:
    +55
    Yeah I really like that they actually patch it :thumbsup: Must be really a pain in the *** to patch it earlier with gfwl because microsoft had to approve everything steam just says "Yep" "Okay" "Yeah do it" "Well f*ck we dont care just patch :confused: "

And patches roll out like cars in a car factory :sneaky:

7. Justin Webley

Justin Webley

Ratings:
    +123
    I manage a team of programmers and I know how much they can get things wrong but we have a nice lady whose job is to check the work they do, we call it quality control. Maybe I should send our software QA process as it was designed by and ISO auditor.

I think their QA department is run my the P.F.M.'s (poo flinging monkies) who used to help write eXhaust Fumes!

• Like Like x 1
  8. xkorganx

xkorganx

Ratings:
    +14
    I seriously don't understand the ones complaining about the patching. I'm guessing they are new to this series of racing games then. At least its being patched unlike 2010/2011 (if you can even call those patches). I really want to get my money's worth from this one and I feel they are trying to deliver on that. Friggin' no-brainer.

9. punto gt turbo

punto gt turbo

Ratings:
    +8
    iam glad that Codemasters still work in the game!!!that show me that they respect their customers... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

10. Uff

Uff

Ratings:
    +53
    So good to see all these patches coming. Yes, game might not be properly tested, but I do prefer to have 10 patches and a game fixed rather than what happened last years.
    So I say... let patches coming! :laugh: Steam has its advantages, why not using them?
    The game can already be bought around 20€, so it will probably cost a bit less at Christmas, when I'll decide if purchasing it or not. In the meantime... Codemasters, go on like this, it might be your first F1 game I'll enjoy! :thumbsup:

11. Spazo

Spazo

Ratings:
    +20
    its out

12. Diego Lopez

Diego Lopez

Ratings:
    +288
    the AI is literally way 2 fast on Legend and pro both offline and online....what a fail.

13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,134
    Way to fast? I'm 10th overall, going into Singapore, Legend and with Caterham.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bradley Vanian

Bradley Vanian

Ratings:
    +1,160
    No. That means you are too slow. :rolleyes:

15. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,195
    Well, let's call it broken instead. If the AI are in front of me they're lapping 2 seconds quicker than me - even if I go 1 second quicker they'll raise their speed by a whole second as well.. If they're behind me they can't even keep up with me. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,134
    Humm, never noticed that. However, I've seen that I sometimes loose a whole lot of ground, but supposedly driving same laptimes as the ones I loose to :p

17. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    That sir , makes you a genuine alien! :alien: Especially in a Caterham! Daaamn :thumbsup:

18. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,134
    In that case, I'm just an alien in F1 2012, trust me ;P I've never been any more than a mid-field guy at best in any RD league :)

19. Alexiel

Alexiel
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    haha

20. Jamie Francklin

Jamie Francklin

Ratings:
    +20
    It's a shame that CM seem to think that PC users are the only constituents of their community. :(