1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2012 The Game: Patch #6 Underway

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Tom, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. holy f*ck they should just release one big one :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Do they test their their games the day after they are released?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

That's why I opted for one article every 2 patches, see. :D

5. least they doing patches unlike their patch once or twice n move on too next years version

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I really like that they actually patch it :thumbsup: Must be really a pain in the *** to patch it earlier with gfwl because microsoft had to approve everything steam just says "Yep" "Okay" "Yeah do it" "Well f*ck we dont care just patch :confused: "

And patches roll out like cars in a car factory :sneaky:

7. I manage a team of programmers and I know how much they can get things wrong but we have a nice lady whose job is to check the work they do, we call it quality control. Maybe I should send our software QA process as it was designed by and ISO auditor.

I think their QA department is run my the P.F.M.'s (poo flinging monkies) who used to help write eXhaust Fumes!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I seriously don't understand the ones complaining about the patching. I'm guessing they are new to this series of racing games then. At least its being patched unlike 2010/2011 (if you can even call those patches). I really want to get my money's worth from this one and I feel they are trying to deliver on that. Friggin' no-brainer.

9. iam glad that Codemasters still work in the game!!!that show me that they respect their customers... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

10. Uff

Uff

So good to see all these patches coming. Yes, game might not be properly tested, but I do prefer to have 10 patches and a game fixed rather than what happened last years.
    So I say... let patches coming! :laugh: Steam has its advantages, why not using them?
    The game can already be bought around 20€, so it will probably cost a bit less at Christmas, when I'll decide if purchasing it or not. In the meantime... Codemasters, go on like this, it might be your first F1 game I'll enjoy! :thumbsup:

11. its out

12. the AI is literally way 2 fast on Legend and pro both offline and online....what a fail.

13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Way to fast? I'm 10th overall, going into Singapore, Legend and with Caterham.

• Like Like x 1
  14. No. That means you are too slow. :rolleyes:

15. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Well, let's call it broken instead. If the AI are in front of me they're lapping 2 seconds quicker than me - even if I go 1 second quicker they'll raise their speed by a whole second as well.. If they're behind me they can't even keep up with me. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Humm, never noticed that. However, I've seen that I sometimes loose a whole lot of ground, but supposedly driving same laptimes as the ones I loose to :p

17. That sir , makes you a genuine alien! :alien: Especially in a Caterham! Daaamn :thumbsup:

18. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

In that case, I'm just an alien in F1 2012, trust me ;P I've never been any more than a mid-field guy at best in any RD league :)

19. haha

20. It's a shame that CM seem to think that PC users are the only constituents of their community. :(