1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 Season Full Onboard Footage

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Manalys, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest Edit: 7/16/2,012 15:26 GMT+1

So, I've been collecting these videos for a while, and I've been wanting to share them as well, but YouTube, with Bernie's bloodhounds on the way (FOM), wouldn't let me upload 2 hours of sweet Onboard footage without taking it down.

So recently I've been searching for a place to upload these vids, and came across Veoh, so here you go: full onboard footage of all rounds in this Formula 1 Season:

Finished Rounds:

Round 1 - Australia
    Round 2 - Malaysia UPLOADING
    Round 3 - China
    Round 4 - Bahrein
    Round 5 - Spain
    Round 6 - Monaco UPLOADING
    Round 7 - Canada
    Round 8 - Europe
    Round 9 - Great Britain

Non-Finished Rounds:

Round 10 - Germany
    Round 11 - Hungary
    Round 12 - Belgium
    Round 13 - Italy
    Round 14 - Singapore
    Round 15 - Japan
    Round 16 - South Korea
    Round 17 - India
    Round 18 - Abu Dhabi
    Round 19 - United States of America
    Round 20 - Brazil

A Small FAQ:
    Q: "Why does the video show up as a 5-minute preview?"​
    A: You need to install a small program which comes in the web to watch large videos, don't worry as it's small and free and it's worth it :p.​
    Q: "Why doesn't the video appear? It says my country is not supported?"​
    A: Well, Veoh went bankrupt after a legal battle with UMG (which Veoh won), but it cost them such a large amount of money, the site stopped being supported for low-traffic countries.​
    Q: "What can I do to watch them, then?"​
    A: Well, what I recommend, and it works, is a temporary change of IP through an international Proxy, which will make you country as another. Here's a small tutorial, it's fast, and will let you watch the vids. Any USA or UK server should do the trick.​
    Q: "Can I download the vids?"​
    A: Yes, of course! Veoh lets you download the full video in just a click (don't worry, it's free, and I gain nothing ;D)! I just had these for a while, and wanted to share them, so please, download them if you wish.​
    And so that's it, enjoy! The account's name is a friend's website which is great for F1 reviews, article, and madness ;).​
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Add this to the Formula 1 Videos Thread.
  3. Is it obligatory to embed them, or can I simply link to this thread? Because there are a couple of vids ^_^.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What kind of website is it. Clicked one video and it will only show me 5 minutes of the footage after which i have to install a player.

Dont think this is going to work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.