• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2012 (PC) menus

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by swirlpot, Sep 29, 2012.

1. swirlpot

swirlpot

Ratings:
    +1
    How do you switch between UI menu options on the PC version as they are all numbers and not keyboard commands

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    Press ENTER when you start the game, just before the main menu. Downside: your wheel settings will reset. :D

Any function you're looking for in particular? Someone might be able to tell you which button it is.

3. JvMr

JvMr

Ratings:
    +60
    I do not loose my wheel settings when I sart with kb. I do pretty much all navigating with kb.

But yea, it doesnt show the kb button info there. Basically the buttons you need are Enter, Esc, Ctrl, Shift and the two on the left side of the backspace (atleast for me).

4. Jose Navarro

Jose Navarro

Ratings:
    +23
    The x its number 1, square (2), circle (3) 5&6 (gear up/down)

5. swirlpot

swirlpot

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you- I have figured out how to work the menus with my wheel. Appreciate all the great help.

6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    Right, in 2012 it doesn't reset it but it'll change the profile to a default one - you need to change it back to the custom one in case you changed the button configuration. :)

Sorry, bad wording on my side.

7. JvMr

JvMr

Ratings:
    +60
    No probs. :)
    Aah ok I see. As I haven't changed the buttons from default, so didn't know about that aspect, good to know.