1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 DataLogger

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by kenken, Oct 11, 2012.

1. This mod is not available.

• Like Like x 3
  2. this looks really promising however as soon as I click connect I get an appcrash

Code:
    Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
      Application Name:    F1_2012DataLogger.exe
      Application Version:    1.0.0.11
      Application Timestamp:    5076dcda
      Fault Module Name:    F1_2012DataLogger.exe
      Fault Module Version:    1.0.0.11
      Fault Module Timestamp:    5076dcda
      Exception Code:    c0000005
      Exception Offset:    0000953a
      OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
      Locale ID:    1033
      Additional Information 1:    0a9e
      Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
      Additional Information 3:    0a9e
      Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

3. I haven't seen this crash before.
    If you ran F1_2012DataLogger.exe by limited user privilege, try to run as administrator.

4. Version 1.1 uploaded.
    In-Game OSD doesn't work since I uploaded wrong d3d11.dll.
    Sorry.

5. Can Made with ps3?
    thank

6. I don't know about ps3 but if ps3 could output for motion controller over UDP(network protocol), it's possible, I guess.

7. Hey, awesome work!
    I'm just wondering: can I change the position of the ingame osd?

8. There is no option for speedometer or pitboard position in current version.
    If many people want this, I will meet this request.

9. I need volunteer for testing new feature of In-Game OSD.
    I already implemented KERS and DRS on speedometer.
    I'll also plan to implement more useful information on pitboard, for example, fuel waring.
    If anyone interested to be tester, PM to me with your F1 2012 version information(retail, download or localized) .

10. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Alright, so I gave it a go at Hockenheim in TT (I was slower than in GP mode, riiiiiiiight) and now I have this:

[​IMG]

How do I integrate the graph into the map? Or even make the dot move and show data whilst moving? :)

11. Right click to graph window and choose 'Cursor Mode'. Then crick graph at where you want, dot in the map will follow vertical bar position in graph.

• Haha Haha x 1
  12. Great tool i must say but is there an option to record all the laps and not just the fastest?

13. It'll record all lap except In- and Out- lap .

14. I would love a proper OSD like the real F1. Is it possible to have more lap time info aswell as other car positions compared to you and not just the one in front and behind.:thumbsup:
    I will also help with testing.

15. I guess I can make those TV-like OSD, but I won't do it for this MOD. Because how much useful for driving and racing is only my concern. I made speedometer looks like TV, but it's just debug information, at least for me.

If you want to be tester, PM to me with your F1 2012 version information(retail, download or localized) , as I mentioned previous post.

16. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Working great, thanks. :)

17. As soon as i click on connect, windows gives me an error : F1_2012DataLogger doesnt work anymore.

Can anyone Help me?

18. What's mean 'F1_2012DataLogger doesnt work anymore.' Your words or error message itself?

Oh, by the way, you don't need double posting in here and PM.

19. this was a translation. Because i'm from germany, the message is in german i thought it would be the same in english.

here is a screen of the window that appears

Attached Files:

20. OK. Sorry to bother you. But it won't help. Could you get APPCRASH message or something to detail of error? Maybe, windows firewall has responsible for this error. It's just guess.