1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2012 Car Setup Excel 1.0

1. samletigre submitted a new resource:

F1 2012 Car Setup Excel - Excel

• Like Like x 5
  2. Really clever and really useful! Thank you very much.

I do have to admit, I rather appreciate a well put together Excel document ;)
  3. thanks dont forget to read the tuto ! :p

4. if you have questions i can help you :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. thank you
  6. enjoy it guys !
  7. looks pretty coo,l I am going to check it out, thanks for the effort
  8. Well thank you very much, but I'm actually quite handy with Excel. There's some strange satisfaction I get from producing a neat and useful spreadsheet. Haha. I should get out more :rolleyes:
  9. I hope you can help, I downloaded it, but it does not want to open with winrar and says the file is corrupt, please help. I am running win 7
  10. It installs and then says "CRC failed" and files are corrupt
  11. 1. Have you try to re-download the rar ?
    2. Do you have the last Microsoft excel this one ----> (Microsoft Excel 2010) ?
    3. Do you have the last winrar ?
  12. For me it's the same error, but now i have activated macro (for seeing correctly Excel document) and now i open correctly the file... Try to activated macro and then reopen it has administrator :)
    Excusme for my bad english i'm italian; I hope helped you :)

This the italian document: http://office.microsoft.com/it-it/e...-di-macro-nei-file-di-office-HA010354316.aspx
  13. Very good this is what I needed :cool:
  14. Pardon my ignorance, but is this file supposed to be used with some other game (I only arrived at this site through a google search so I'm not familiar with it) or is it a game in itself? It looks like the former, but I'm looking for the latter.

Also, are you the same Tiger as this guy?