1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 2012 Car Setup Excel 1.0

Excel

1. samletigre submitted a new resource:

F1 2012 Car Setup Excel - Excel

• Like Like x 5
  2. Really clever and really useful! Thank you very much.

I do have to admit, I rather appreciate a well put together Excel document ;)

3. thanks dont forget to read the tuto ! :p

4. if you have questions i can help you :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. thank you

6. enjoy it guys !

7. looks pretty coo,l I am going to check it out, thanks for the effort

8. Well thank you very much, but I'm actually quite handy with Excel. There's some strange satisfaction I get from producing a neat and useful spreadsheet. Haha. I should get out more :rolleyes:

9. I hope you can help, I downloaded it, but it does not want to open with winrar and says the file is corrupt, please help. I am running win 7

10. It installs and then says "CRC failed" and files are corrupt

11. 1. Have you try to re-download the rar ?
    2. Do you have the last Microsoft excel this one ----> (Microsoft Excel 2010) ?
    3. Do you have the last winrar ?

12. For me it's the same error, but now i have activated macro (for seeing correctly Excel document) and now i open correctly the file... Try to activated macro and then reopen it has administrator :)
    Excusme for my bad english i'm italian; I hope helped you :)

This the italian document: http://office.microsoft.com/it-it/e...-di-macro-nei-file-di-office-HA010354316.aspx

13. Very good this is what I needed :cool:

14. Pardon my ignorance, but is this file supposed to be used with some other game (I only arrived at this site through a google search so I'm not familiar with it) or is it a game in itself? It looks like the former, but I'm looking for the latter.

Also, are you the same Tiger as this guy?