1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 Best Overtakes Of The Week

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Ryan Littlemore, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Hey everyone, I have decided to start a new series on my Youtube channel called Overtake Of The Week Series. What this will consist off is me running down the best overtakes on F1 2012 each week with a special guest commentator. I do recall someone doing something similar on F1 2010 and thought no one was doing one for 2012 so i thought why not and it can show the driving quality of you guys [​IMG]

Every driver on every platform can enter from the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and I really hope that you guys send me some great overtakes as you are all very competitive drivers [​IMG]

Submissions can be sent into this thread or private messaging me on YouTube. Overtake submissions have to be in either a Sprint mode or a Custom GP Race and submissions for Week 1 will need to be in by the 27th of December [​IMG] with the video going out on the 28th of December.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I like this idea. Nice.
    Question though... will you consider passes on AI as well as passes on real drivers?
    *i hope not*

3. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Online only so it can be Sprint Mode or a Custom GP Race or a race department league race :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nice, don't forget to add them to the media gallery here. There are already some really good series surfacing there as well.

5. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

• Like Like x 8
  6. Are there a lot of rammers online still? Are there many players?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Not going to lie, over the christmas period in sprint mode theres been alot sadly but in custom gp theres not been any that ive been in :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. True..sometimes sprint is a destruction derby:roflmao:

9. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

• Like Like x 4
  10. Episode 2 is today, right?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Enjoyed watching that.

Not really sure why you included the LOL moments though...

But still, some great driving!

12. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Many apologises with the delay of the video Youtube kept failing to upload the video but here it is
    trevisbest, ive removed the LOL moments now just going to be Overtakes

• Like Like x 6
  13. Good Stuff!

As soon as I get quick enough to actually overtake someone, i`ll send you some vids lol.

It could be some time....

14. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Right guys, i need your opinions for this episode, i had a special guest commentator for and I would like to know if you think its a good idea or not. Feedback is appreciated as im trying to get this series as best as possible for you all :)

• Like Like x 6
  15. I commented on your YouTube channel.

I thought it was great :)

16. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Not going to lie, this week was a bad week regarding submissions :(

17. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

There are 3 unused clips in my original video :p Seriously though, i will send you a few from my German, Hungary, Spa and Quick Match race's by next week :)

18. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I'll hopefully have some for you tonight :D unlikely though :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ryan Littlemore

Ryan Littlemore
    ApexRacingUK

Both of yours will be in the next episode, once ive uploaded episode 4 the overtakes might not be good :(

20. You still have mine but I bet you don't like it cause last week there were plenty of bad overtakes in the episode.