F1 2011 F1 2011 half price on Steam - US$24.99 Weekend of 11/11/11.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I hear there's been a lot of improvements since F1 2010, especially in handling. I always elected to play rFactor mods rather than f1 2010 for my Formula 1 fill, as techniques like trail braking in rFactor are... Well, possible. :p Do you think F1 2011 will cater better to me than 2010?

I hear there's been a lot of improvements since F1 2010, especially in handling. I always elected to play rFactor mods rather than f1 2010 for my Formula 1 fill, as techniques like trail braking in rFactor are... Well, possible. :p Do you think F1 2011 will cater better to me than 2010?

Yes! It still isn't perfect, some minor bugs (I haven't any real big ones). But it is 100x better then 2010.

I think this will be the last time I buy any CM game close to launch date. You pay more, then you play half enjoying half waiting for a patch. Better to wait 3 months, see how the things are and get the game cheap + patched.

Or maybe I will not buy it anytime. I depends a lot on rfactor2, I guess.

Just finished my first race in the game, and wow it has improved a lot. I thought the handling was somewhat better, until it started raining on lap 40 out of 58 when I started thinking it was far better. The period of thinking "should I switch to inters now? Or in another lap?" really highlighted the improved handling for me, and it's a massive improvement over 2010.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back