F1 2011 F1 2011 game better on PC or PS3

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi wonder witch would be better to play the game on
a PC or PS 3

I am a big fan off F1 games a tfirst played GP4 ON COMPUTER and switch to PS3 AT FORMULA 1 CHAMIONSHIP
PLAYED ALSO 2010 ON PS3 and know F1 2011 on ps 3

Wondering if better on PC

Any advice out there for me thanks

I've just got it on PC (after playing the first 2 weeks on PS3) to see what it's like (and try some mods to see how game changing they are).

Although I haven't layed much PC yet, my personal view is that it's better on PC. Although I need to adapt my driving style so that I don't keep hitting the AI on the opening corner (sometimes a bit too aggressive is me), I just seem to be able to drive so much better on the PC. I've been learning to play w/out TC (on medium at the mo) and on the PC I just seem not to be spinning so much and I'm able to get the power down much earlier than on PS3 (not sure if its just the controller or what) (I use the same button config on PS3 and PC [have an old Mad Cats PS2 wireless controller on my PC via a USB connector]) (Thinking of trying that controller on my PS3 to see if any different). The mods certainly add loads to this game and it's something that's great as you don't have to wait for the developers to change the game like you do with PS3/XBox.

Having said that though, I'm more likely to play more on PS3 than PC but that's more down to the fact that I work from home and when I've finished for the day I turn my PC off and hardly ever go on it at night time. The PC will end up a nice little lunch time pleasure for me.

PC will allways be better, in my opinion, with the great mods that are allready out there, the pc version can only get better
Regards
Engage
Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz Overclock 4.20GHz
MSI P67A-GD65 Intel P67 (socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C9 2133MHz
Corsair Hydro H70 High-Performance CPU WaterCooler
XFX:ATI Radeon 6970 2048MB GDDR5 Graphics Card ATI

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.