1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

F1 2011 downloads!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Appie Kuipers, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +19
    Dear Guy's, when trying to download mods for F1 2011 I get this message: file can't be found??
    Forexample can't download look to apex mod, so any help would be appriciated, Thanks You...Appie.

2. Strahil Kotlarov

Strahil Kotlarov

Ratings:
    +27
  3. Appie Kuipers

Appie Kuipers

Ratings:
    +19
    Thanks Strahil!!! Only one problem, can't download, constant changing waiting time?? How, can I get it to work?? Thank You!!

4. Strahil Kotlarov

Strahil Kotlarov

Ratings:
    +27
    After you choose which mod to download just wait approximately 1 minute before you click download and it should work.
    If you do it instant it will give you an error like slow down you are downloading way too fast :p

5. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,286
    I think its caused by the fact that we let unregistered members downlaod this month. I think the system recognizes all guests as one person and you cant download at the same time :)

6. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium

Ratings:
    +821
    Yup - so I would assume this will affect any users who signed up here since the migration - as their account will exist on this server, but not the old forum / downloads one.

7. Engage

Engage

Ratings:
    +1