1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2011 downloads!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Appie Kuipers, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Dear Guy's, when trying to download mods for F1 2011 I get this message: file can't be found??
    Forexample can't download look to apex mod, so any help would be appriciated, Thanks You...Appie.
  2. Thanks Strahil!!! Only one problem, can't download, constant changing waiting time?? How, can I get it to work?? Thank You!!
  3. After you choose which mod to download just wait approximately 1 minute before you click download and it should work.
    If you do it instant it will give you an error like slow down you are downloading way too fast :p
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think its caused by the fact that we let unregistered members downlaod this month. I think the system recognizes all guests as one person and you cant download at the same time :)
  5. Yup - so I would assume this will affect any users who signed up here since the migration - as their account will exist on this server, but not the old forum / downloads one.