F1 2011 F1 2011 Co-op Multiplayer

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
Im looking for someone to become a teammate for F1 2011 ill be driving the HRT and looking for someone who will stich through the 5 seasons to make it a chamionship winning car.

Ill be running the game all the way through all practice sessions having all features enabled and no assists Qualifying and Race will be featured on youtube and hopefully from my teammates point of view aswell.

So if your interested just post below and we will talk and see if times/arrangments can be made.

Co-op championship is not an AI driver as your team mate.

Bingo! This is pretty much answered in the new Co-Op Dev Diary #3 as you can see both Hood's and Jeal's name in Co-Op Champ mode. So that's dope! My only remaining wondering is about advancing time in practice/qualy...I guess I will find out soon enough.

I haven't researched this, but my rational mind is telling me it's one season - for the reason that, if i was co-operating with my teammate at say, team lotus, and i outperformed him all season, i would get offered a better car but he wouldn't. then we would be in different teams and NOT CO-OPERATING.lol does this make sense? could be wrong tho.

yes, that makes sense. What do we have to do to let the F1 Supremo allow team changes by the drivers in f1 2012? I don't think Schumacher is going to be around for another 5 years.

I haven't researched this, but my rational mind is telling me it's one season - for the reason that, if i was co-operating with my teammate at say, team lotus, and i outperformed him all season, i would get offered a better car but he wouldn't. then we would be in different teams and NOT CO-OPERATING.lol does this make sense? could be wrong tho.

This is true.

It's been confirmed by Stephen Hood several times that co-op championship is one season only.

ok so the #1 driver gets the updates first. how is it gonna be decided who will be number one and who will be number two. i know i want to be number one and i want my teammate to want to be number one, its racing, if ya ain't first you're last. do you think there'll be like a preseason time trial or something. some way to prove who the better driver is.

Anybody have information about how pit stops in co-op races will work?

Will you both be able to pit and have a seperate box, or will you be queueing up?

Presumably in a regular multiplayer race where you have say, 2 McLarens but not technically 'team' mates there will be individual boxes?

I guess there will be just one box per team, resulting in queue-ups as it happened in single player last year. There is just not enough space to have two boxes at some tracks (Monaco jumps straight to my mind). So yeah, maybe a little word with your team mate will be quite useful :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back