1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2011 and DF Pro

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Kevin Cordice, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hey all

I'm having a issue maybe not but with my original pedals i find when i'm braking i have to apply up to 70% of the brake before braking is engage, is this a problem with me pedals or compatibility?

With the Logitech software the calibration show the gradual application of braking working

Have other encounter this problem with F1 2011?

And is there a fix for it?

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

This must be your problem I think, especially if it works correctly in the Logitech software

It sounds like a saturation problem. The BRAKE saturation should be at 0% and the BRAKE dead zone at 2% (due to slipstream bug) in the controller's advanced options in F1 2011

I don't know anyone else with a DF Pro problem ( I use one and so do 2 of my friends)

3. You might have to re set the pedals in game. I don't have a DF Pro, but I had a similar problem with my F430 wheel, the game had the pedals the wrong way.

4. "Mark Jameson" how would i reset the pedals?

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I think he means to go into your game options, where you would remap you wheel buttons etc. In there is also the mapping of wheel left/right, throttle, and brakes (axis)

Select brakes, the axis used is cleared, you press the brake pedal and it sets the axis again. The same can be done for the throttle pedal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I saw something interesting in the button layout for may acceleration pedal it said up axis:confused: , but i have gotten the pedal to work now perfectly, i had pull it down before so maybe the brake dial had been move about a 1/4 of a turn causing the problem.

Braking feel much more true and lap time are better:)

Thanks to Gun UK and Mark Jameson for your help