F1 2011 F1 2011 and DF Pro

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all

I'm having a issue maybe not but with my original pedals i find when i'm braking i have to apply up to 70% of the brake before braking is engage, is this a problem with me pedals or compatibility?

With the Logitech software the calibration show the gradual application of braking working

Have other encounter this problem with F1 2011?

And is there a fix for it?

This must be your problem I think, especially if it works correctly in the Logitech software

It sounds like a saturation problem. The BRAKE saturation should be at 0% and the BRAKE dead zone at 2% (due to slipstream bug) in the controller's advanced options in F1 2011

I don't know anyone else with a DF Pro problem ( I use one and so do 2 of my friends)

I think he means to go into your game options, where you would remap you wheel buttons etc. In there is also the mapping of wheel left/right, throttle, and brakes (axis)

Select brakes, the axis used is cleared, you press the brake pedal and it sets the axis again. The same can be done for the throttle pedal.

I saw something interesting in the button layout for may acceleration pedal it said up axis:confused: , but i have gotten the pedal to work now perfectly, i had pull it down before so maybe the brake dial had been move about a 1/4 of a turn causing the problem.

Braking feel much more true and lap time are better:)

Thanks to Gun UK and Mark Jameson for your help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back