1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2010 Videos

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Ben Ross, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I thought there was originally a sticky thread for videos but it doesn't show up for me anymore. Either way, sorry if this is a double post but I did a quick check and didn't see it.

Have a look at this - mostly for the stunning visuals. The shot of the Renault pulling out of the garage and the shot two later of Singapore both caught my attention

2. Decent video. Too bad the Abu Dhabi race stays at sunset.
  3. New vid and the first one I have seen with a good driver.

4. (please embed)
  5. Suzuka dry + Suzuka Wet:

6. Ya I agree... I am sure dynamic time of day will be part of their next game. I am sure the effects for weather got the sole attention of those that would be tasked with the dynamic time of day for this go-around.

That video of Suzuka was great to watch - It was nice to see him comment while he was driving instead of voice over afterwards - You could tell he was struggling before he lost it - great stuff!
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Video courtesy of VVV Gamer
  8. Why does the ingame wheel react so much later than he is steering. Thats a bit bad I think. Its really unrealistic then.
  9. jan...i think he set it up with a rather big deadzone on purpose., and no, i dont know why
  10. Yep, his deadzone is set at 5%
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

12. Is it only me or the AI moving is just ridiculous, they are a lot jumpy, even on straights, no smooth moves... it seems weird
  13. Dont worry, thats why Online racing exists :D.

IMO it still looks unrealistic, once it's releast coald someone make a review because I really dont want to spent my money on a racing game that is not handling like a proper car or like a proper Formula car (in any class) atleast.
  15. I am sure that the handling will be very good (ok, I just hope so) but the handling of the AI is by some way weird... why are they jumping that much on straights? weird turns?
  16. Well it's wierd but it might be fixed on the actual game (I hope so although I know it won't be).

Now lets hope we will get more then what we will actualy pay since I got less for what I payed from Codemasters (GRID is the one I am talking about).
  17. thats something I cant rate because I have only Colin McRae 04 for PS2 and 2.0 from Codies as racing games :D
  18. The crashes are so big as if the car has a bomb inside :lol:, can't they make something more realistic? Is it either no damage or nuclear damage??
  19. "chain on the wheels not working" simulated pretty well LOL

Imo it's not unrealistic, remember Kubica's accident?
    Handling looks pretty OK to me as well, also I don't really understand what's the problem with the AI, I think it's just not set to maximum setting so they brake earlier (and more).
  20. Those crashes are probably what to expect in public rooms when the GRID rammers get a copy of the game.