1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2010 The Guide

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by James Chant, Jul 23, 2011.

1. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

RD Member David O'Reilly has written a very detailed guide to F1 2010 The Game - accross all platforms

The guide can be found here

Please provide comments in this thread.

2. very nice, impressive work!

3. Very good indeed! Excelent work! You have provided a very usefull guide!

4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Thanks Guys

5. Hello,
    i would like to ask do you get asked if you want another contract at the same car company 2 seasons running or not?

also, do you know if you reject all offers from other companys do you stay with the same team you are with in that season?

6. very good david, an intresting read hoping that it might help me in the league and pro am races

and scott i beleive you stay with that team, not 100%sure as ive always accepted a contract before the next season

7. You already know my thoughts on this David but regardless I am posting to this thread that this is a fantastic piece of work, informative, interesting and very insightful. This should be included with any F1 game as it provides so much help and insight to anyone that reads it and can't help but assist the reader to improve their driving and understanding of the intricacies of racing.

Thanks David.

8. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

Cheers Peter and Andrew,
    Scott therer are a few threads on this so if you do a search mate you will see it discussed.
    I am in year 3 at Lotus and have been offered deals B4 Silverstone each year i think

9. it kinda sucks that I have to download it. This computer's slow enough as it is.

10. It downloads really fast because its a tiny file.

11. Thanx to all who did it!!

12. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

Thanks denist.

13. Thanks for the guide David, some really useful stuff in there, a must read for all F1 drivers.

14. David !
    Help please. Never had that problen before.
    Career - 2th short season - SPA 9 run - Red Bull xbox.
    1st pos. After tyre change to interm.,start the 8th run, coming undriveable.
    Back to pit expect rain tyre , BUT get back interm. !?
    How can I order tyre in race from pit ?
    Thanks , Johnny.

15. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

On Xbox its the D Pad. Whenever you pit you have options on D Pad Engine, Wing, Tyre, select Tyre, then select the one you want

16. This is a great piece of work. Thanks to David & all other contributors. Julian

17. WOW! On facebook, it just pooped on on latest status that F1 2011 Codemasters (Offical page) have just picked up on your guide and have put it up on their wall!

http://www.facebook.com/formula1game

18. Awesome job! Thanks very much, i'm sure all of our fellow racers will appreciate your hard work!
    Again Thanks!

Joël

19. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

Thats a nice compliment from codies!
    Cheers Dylan thanks for letting me know.
    Thanks Joel.

20. They also tweeted it on twitter.