1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2010 Setup Template suggestion

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Amaru, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Hi,

I see a lot of people saying they are having trouble handling some of the posted car setups while others drive fast times using a certain setup.

Perhaps it can be usefull add the the tyre/fuel simulation settings to the default setup template so when someone attemps a car setup they have some addinatiol info:

When using the car setups in career mode with simulation settings turned on, times can be significantly slower even when driving to the limit.
    The tyre simulation simulates tyre wear & grip level (difference between options/primes seems bigger and track gets better as more rubber gets on it the closer u get to the end of each session).

Playing on PS3 & with Logitech DrivingForce Pro and enjoying some of these great setups!

PS: To the forum mods, i apologise if this is the wrong place to start this thread but i found it best suited as all the setups are posted in this section :) (perhaps sticky this post?).