1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2010 Screenshots

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by darkyjoe, Sep 25, 2010.

1. First!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Had a little fun in heavy wet in singapore and abu dhabi. Looks stunning!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

IA accident between the Spanish GP :cool:

4. Attached Files:

5. To me that looks very "gamey" now, the detail is great but its lost the "realistic" feel to it, like a TV with the colour set way too high.

For me I would have to balance it in the Nvidia Control Panel setting to counter that.

6. I agree with you. My first tryout shots could be better. I will post a few more taking this into consideration. Fine tuning this is my next step.
    (I am a bit colourblind... details I can handle but the saturation remains tricky)

7. I cant help myself but I like more the default DX :)

8. I did reduce the bloom considerably. I have had similar reactions. Some like it with, others without. I guess it's a matter of finding a good tuning in between...

9. how do you take screen shots and where are the kept (steam ver)

10. My Ver Of F10 Black Gray Rims

My Ver Of F10 Black Gray Rims

Attached Files:

11. Download a program called FRAPS. It lets you take screenshots and videos by using a 'hotkey'. The screenshot should then appear on what ever folder you chose to put them in on the FRAPS menu.

12. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

My first win in the wet at Silverstone.
    Screenshot takem from the replay paused at the right moment. Not photoshopped or edited in any way.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Use the prtscn key on your keyboard. Afer race, open up paint and paste the screenshot into it. Save as a jpeg or whatever.

14. Screen F1 1(2).jpg

15. My Custom McLaren

19-10-2010 14-16-27.jpg

16. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Thanks Andy