F1 2008 season mod

Career F1 2008 season mod 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Poleani submitted a new resource:

F1 2008 season mod - This is assetto corsa career mod that allows you to drive one of the best f1 seasons of all time.

This is assetto corsa career mod that allows you to drive one of the best f1 seasons of all time. View attachment 364802
To make this mod work, you need this mod:
https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-grandprix-2008-mod/
All the tracks are included in txt file.
HOW TO INSTALL
You need to put "series_f1_2008_championship" folder to:
yourdisc/Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/career
And you need to put tracks to...

Read more about this resource...

I assume by F1 2008 Mod this means the SimDream F1 mod pack .... are these cars any good? Not having bought any of their mods I am wondering what people think of them. In otehr words is it worth paying 10euro for their mod pack to drive this 2008 season?

I assume by F1 2008 Mod this means the SimDream F1 mod pack .... are these cars any good? Not having bought any of their mods I am wondering what people think of them. In otehr words is it worth paying 10euro for their mod pack to drive this 2008 season?
I think its totally worth the money. Of course, it can be cheaper, but you get different models to every car and different sound, not just skins like in formula rss. To enjoy them in 100% you need to turn off traction control, because they have it default on factory. Happy racing!

You are very long in Simracing? So i remember F1 2008 in rfactor.
it is not their creation, it is ripped, like all the other stuff
It was only a few cars. BMW sauber, Renault and ferrari. Also it was in very poor quality so I dont think so this mod is stolen. But I got no choice, its only one mod that I can use to season, anyone didn't make mod like this for assetto

There are plenty of F1 mods of that season around in other games such as rFactor and GP4. Plenty of threads on this forum and other sites about simdream...

All their work is ripped from mods from other games - I feel sorry for those who pay for these. Support those who make their own (far superior) content such as RSS, VRC URD etc

There are plenty of F1 mods of that season around in other games such as rFactor and GP4. Plenty of threads on this forum and other sites about simdream...

All their work is ripped from mods from other games - I feel sorry for those who pay for these. Support those who make their own (far superior) content such as RSS, VRC URD etc
Yeah, this is very sad, but I dont promote them. This is just the only one f1 2008 mod for assetto on a whole internet :(

The Japanese Grand Prix in 2008 was held in Fuji Speedway not in Suzuka.
Also in 2008 Silverstone still was using the old configuration through Bridge corner, I dont know if there's a track asset available for this configuration outside of iRacing

The Japanese Grand Prix in 2008 was held in Fuji Speedway not in Suzuka.
Also in 2008 Silverstone still was using the old configuration through Bridge corner, I dont know if there's a track asset available for this configuration outside of iRacing
Yes, its sad but there arent any good mods with good ai :(

I got 22 errors at content manager when i try to go for this carrer mode..
I've put thetrack into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
and the series_f1_2008_championship into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\career

What am i missing??
Please somebody help me.. thank you :)

I got 22 errors at content manager when i try to go for this carrer mode..
I've put thetrack into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
and the series_f1_2008_championship into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\career

What am i missing??
Please somebody help me.. thank you :)
Did you download car pack?

It was only a few cars. BMW sauber, Renault and ferrari. Also it was in very poor quality so I dont think so this mod is stolen. But I got no choice, its only one mod that I can use to season, anyone didn't make mod like this for assetto

There's a reason for that. No one had done the F1 2008 mod for AC, not yet. The Sim Dream F1 2008 mod, like pretty much all of their mods, were converted without permission from the original creators, and is being sold for a profit. And as for the very poor quality, it is because they did an awful job of converting it. It is very likely that some of the cars physics were also copy-pasted/grafted from other working AC mods to make them work.

So, yeah, we all got our dream mods, the cars we like to see in our favourite sim racing game more than anything. But you have to learn from your experience, no matter how much you like it, try as much as possible to avoid those people.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.