1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2008 Mod

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by MS7XWDC, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

whats it based on MS?

2. i'm not sure, honestly i will have to read the readmes

3. cheers, will have a wee looksee

4. ...

5. Its the shoddy one tap and your engine is dead mod

6. I am new here, please don't shout at me.

I was trying to play this on my online installation, and I get one car (me), although I can select any driver within the teams. The other thing is the car automatically accelarates, even if I if I am not pressing any buttons on Pedals. I think it is because I am trying to play in online mode, and maybe the mod is for GTR ERvo ofline only. Is there anyway to convert the mod (or all mods) from offline to online?

7. you need to set ai opponents in the race setup screen

and go to options / controllers and make sure you gas an brake are mapped correctly

8. f1 damage

Hi
    try this one
    Po911

Attached Files:

9. Doesn´t work, sorry!

10. This mod is illegal isn't it as they stole from other mods right?

11. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

don't know. It comes with the attached readme that has some info in it regading permissions.

Attached Files:

12. Where do I extract this to?

13. ...into the Gamedata/Teams/F1_2008 Folder. Overwrite the "old" file.
    But it doesn´t work! As you said, still one tap and the car is unrepairable.

14. I'm new to GTR-E and have installed this mod but can't see where to enable it in the OFFLINE game. I know it installed into the gtr evolution offline folder.
    Can somebody please point me in the right direction to playing this mod. Thanks.

15. Wow. I was going about 30 MPH and BARELY touched another car and all of a sudden the power cuts from my car and smoke is coming out the back...damage unrepairable. This mod is a joke, honestly.

16. The cars are ok...it's just the coding that's the wrong thing. Maybe when I have learnt a bit more about GTR Evo, I will try and redo the coding.

17. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Please make sure if you plan to do any based on an existing mod that you get proper permission from the original creators before making anything public. :)

18. 10MPH crash engine blows up still...

19. @Dave Stevenson I know, I play Grand Prix 4, we have had a lot of leeching the past few months, everyone modding gp4 is being very careful atm.