F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack

Skins F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SamtheStupid submitted a new resource:

F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack - For the VRC MP4-22

View attachment 260705
So this in a recreation of the whole F1 2007 field on the VRC MP4/22. This pack includes driver suits and helmets as well as crew gear to create an immersive pit-lane and racing experience.
View attachment 260698 View attachment 260699 View attachment 260700 View attachment 260701 View attachment 260703
To install extract the contents from the '4K' folder into the 'contents/cars' directory.
If you want to use the 2K skins simply...

Read more about this resource...

There is no display of the skin and in game the helmet is completely white with no texture
EDIT: I have only copied the 2K folder not the 4K ...

Last edited:
SamtheStupid updated F1 2007 (VRC) Skinpack with a new update entry:

Uses both the VRC's F2007 and MP4-22

So once I received the F2007 template I started moving some skins over from the MP4-22, due to limitations of the template I've only created some Teams on the F2007.
View attachment 266231
To ensure each car has 6 Teams for league racing I recreated the Jordan F1 Team on the Ferrari.
View attachment 266234

If you want to take part in a league with these cars head over to VOR and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey! Now VRC have re-released the 'Ferrenzo' it looks like the template has changed for the F2007 skins - I don't suppose you're planning on doing an update for these?

The skins for the McLaren seem to be fine for the most part although the tyre template seems to have changed.

Cheers :)

• Deleted member 223075

I personally stay with the version working with your skins.

I installed it and the skins for the McLaren were fine, but none of the Ferrari ones worked. I copied and pasted the skins from the 4k folder to the 'skins' folder of the car, but they all just had plain white liveries.
Hi. With VRC updating the F2007 model the liveries don't currently work, they will work on the old version of the mod though. I'm in the process of remaking all the liveries to the new model but it's going to take a while as I've only remade BMW so far. With work it'll also slow down the process.

Would it be possible to share the old version of skins, the one that was made for McLaren, since as you already know Ferrari skins don't work

Would it be possible to share the old version of skins, the one that was made for McLaren, since as you already know Ferrari skins don't work
If you click the history tab at the top you should be able to download the old skins.

With work and trying to simrace myself I haven't had a huge amount of free time to redo the skins as of yet. A proper update will come, hopefully I'll find some time to sort it out this year.

non of the skins for the vrc F07 works for me, the actual names are wrong so they show as white cars. i changed the name so the skins ended up working, but they are positioned wrong so when compared to the default texture they are in completely different places?

non of the skins for the vrc F07 works for me, the actual names are wrong so they show as white cars. i changed the name so the skins ended up working, but they are positioned wrong so when compared to the default texture they are in completely different places?
the MC22 skins work great apart from the white line on the wheels texture which deleting it makes it work well.

VRC re-did the 3D model some time ago, so the skins are no longer compatible

Last edited:
If you click the history tab at the top you should be able to download the old skins.

With work and trying to simrace myself I haven't had a huge amount of free time to redo the skins as of yet. A proper update will come, hopefully I'll find some time to sort it out this year.
someday we'll get some update on newer version of skins

someday we'll get some update on newer version of skins
All I can say is sorry that I haven't actually updated after all this time.

I do have the files in the works (haven't forgotten about it), just trying to finish off my GTR2 remake first. Making skins has taken a back burner after I got a job after uni, I did put this off after I lost files when a HDD died and VRC updated the model and template for the Ferrari.

I will eventually get there but maybe AC2 will be out by then, who knows. I will try my best to get it done soon™

Hi there:
I see that in the overview pictures of the mod there's a Ferrari skin in the Mclaren body. Is there any form of downloading it?

Hi there:
I see that in the overview pictures of the mod there's a Ferrari skin in the Mclaren body. Is there any form of downloading it?
If you go to the history tab that older version should be available there. I am working on bringing them onto the new F2007 model, just life's putting obstacles in the way

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.