F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

just realized earlier, that last year ML2166 made a Renault from what I think is from 2005. We could have used that for the Renault but hey-ho :)

See? Easier to do it yourself - and since this was one of the first liveries Rian did for F1 2012, I'm sure he just WANTED to do it :D

I'm sure he did.

I personally do not have the right equipment to make a Car livery :D

Maybe you could tell me what is needed?

I genuinely don't care whether you can't wait or not...it won't make any single f***in difference by whining here in this thread. When its done,will be done. I never promised any date...just stated an estimated time-which i guess was my biggest mistake.

mystaaRS You are around the forum for quite some time i think you should have already known that using 2011 models isn't a legal stuff here.

[/quote]mystaaRS You are around the forum for quite some time i think you should have already known that using 2011 models isn't a legal stuff here.[/quote]

I didn't know actually.

I genuinely don't care whether you can't wait or not...it won't make any single f***in difference by whining here in this thread. When its done,will be done. I never promised any date...just stated an estimated time-which i guess was my biggest mistake.

mystaaRS You are around the forum for quite some time i think you should have already known that using 2011 models isn't a legal stuff here.

Thats right Rian!, i know all your works will not done without perfection. Thats enough for me to wait the necessary time. Keep up bro!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 421 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.7%
Back