1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seasons F1 2003 Mod 0.6

F1 2003 Mod

1. Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

F1 2003 Mod v.0.5 - F1 2003 Mod

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
  2. unbelieveble made, very good :D
    Keep doing this
  3. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

The video and cars look really good here :thumbsup:
  4. Interesting.. Going to download it right away, have been waiting for a season mod for this game.
  5. Looks Awesome so far gonna try it out :p one other thing i know this might sound stupid but do the car's speed change to what it is in 2003
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  6. Good for this f1 models
  7. There is a big problem!!
    When you try to pass the first day of young day test, you can't use the kers so you can't pass the mission...
  8. This is not problem you can use q and kers is not activated or no ?
    • You should implement the No DRS mod as there was no DRS in 2003.
    • You should edit the audio file for the engineer not to speak about DRS and KERS (like: "You can use it, it's available") If you're unable to do so, I could provide you my file (maybe Benutzername remembers aagancia's audio file from 2007 mod, I did the same for 2013 but only personal usage yet)
    • Would be good, if you change the driver faces in the frontend and change the short string of their name in the database.
    • If you use the same folder for 00 and 01 in the database you cannot create a different helmet for each driver but both will use the same.
    • Why are you still using the raceload.jpk, is there a specific reason? One could not drive 80's with your mod (I know it's not the main purpose) and no highLOD is possible (and who likes the polygonal tyres?)
    Things like this need to be checked again

other than that, keep it up

Edit: Ah yeah and you should provide before-YDT-files and after-YDT-files else YDT will not be possible to clear (and you need it for tyre wear and fuel level)
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  9. How did you changed the intro? I would love to do something like that too :)
  10. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Nice stuff here :D Thanks guys
  11. The kers is not activated....
  12. You just have to push the button :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I try but nothing...
  14. KERS is disabled in the database @gunther trying to be funny or foolish?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. One of the best Formula one year...good old times..
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Strange, I managed to pass YDT just fine...
  17. Maybe it's due to the lack of skill that he cannot pass the ydt. Seriously sometimes I wonder how come they don't even think about that the problem is not with the game , it's with their skills.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yeah, the database has_kers unticked for all teams, must be his skill, obviously. l m a o, not everyone can drive on legend, guess why
    • Like Like x 1
  19. first-class:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: