Career F1 2002 Championship 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
vins93 submitted a new resource:

F1 2002 Championship - The complete 2002 season

295cw05.png

Here you are the complete F1 2002 season career for AC

FEATURES

Read more about this resource...

EDIT: Ok, I have found it. It's in the Ferrari 2002 page.

I don't know where to download skin liveries 2002 season. There's no link, and also in /cars of Assetto Corsa of RaceDepartment there's nothing.

Last edited:
Having a blast with this championship mod. Driving as Raikkonen / McLaren Mercedes MP4-17 and after Spa trailing Schumacher by 17 points. 3 races left. I changed this from career mode to champs mode but the actual ai skill settings are pretty good. I have Schumi at 96 skill level. Just reduced the slower drivers' aggression, otherwise they're acting like cowboys when they become backmarkers.

Having a blast with this championship mod. Driving as Raikkonen / McLaren Mercedes MP4-17 and after Spa trailing Schumacher by 17 points. 3 races left. I changed this from career mode to champs mode but the actual ai skill settings are pretty good. I have Schumi at 96 skill level. Just reduced the slower drivers' aggression, otherwise they're acting like cowboys when they become backmarkers.

Care to share your champs mode files?

Care to share your champs mode files?
Sure.

Easy to adjust with a Notepad. This worked for me perfectly. I don't like the exaggerated aggression. 25 is only for the top drivers.

Just don't do any changes with the Content Manager. Just use these champ files. When I add ballast, restriction, etc. on CM they only affect for the 1st race and get screwed after that. This gives pretty good and realistic results in QF and races. If you think the slower drivers are too slow just increase their AI skill with a Notepad.

Edit: Looks like the ai cars didn't work on Indianapolis F1 practice and QF... with the track that was adjusted to work with this mod. They didn't start their practice/QF laps at all and just stayed on the pit til' the end and received no times. That was a real bummer for me as I had already completed 15/17 tracks.

Redownload. Replaced it with another version of the same Indy F1 track and adjusted the champs files accordingly. This is supposed to be the 2001 version of the track and thus more accurate? Now the full season works like a charm. Tested.

The track can be found from this video's description (delete if against the rules to share)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back