rF2 F1 1994 @ AUTODROM MOST- Sunday 13th May 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
always low people with this mod .
Race 1 lost car i T3 and lost contact with other so push for catch someone but 5min at finish running wide in T1 touch kurbs on right side and hit barriers lost front tires stop the race.
Race2 Dewald and Paul drive true penalty ( jump start ) I had 20sec advantage so I wait their for a bit of good battles but after 2 laps Paul is out so only Dewald front me but lost your car in last turn wait again my mate that like a Kamikaze a bit of laps after tried passed me in first chicane I didnt let him a millimeter of room so carnage :D anyway nice battles and fun.
see you next time guys
Thanks Christopher and RD for event

I drove very smoothly and consistently in R1 saving my tyres while keeping the gap to Dewald until I made a miscalculation with the fuel in R1 and pitted from first with 7 mins to go. Wasn't too fussed though I'd be more angry if Dewald or Val took me off.
I opted for a different setup in R2 but didn't pay dividends, Dewald and I had a drive thru for a false start losing valuble time to Val. I was chasing and gaining on Dewald when I applied too much power on the kerb and spun out into the gravel trap. With Dewald and Val way into the distance and with a wounded car, I retired.

Great racing tonight, I will be chasing my first win next week! :)
Cheers to all drivers and staff who organized the event!
- Paul :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back