rF2 F1 1993 @ Silverstone 88 - Sun January 31st 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sim rig is moving from our outhouse back indoors this weekend (It's been there over 5 years now). If I have it all setup in time I'll join you provided there is still space. I may miss race 2 though so that I get to work in time.

sorry guys hit the sleep button on my keyboard instead of ESC to do the restard :7: :eh: pc down :7:

Lol.....sorry mate......brilliant mod wonderful models but the damage needs putting down a bit more they are very fragile, just like a real F1 car really, I crashed out on lap 4 but I am struggling with a pain in my back that came on during the RDLMS test race, I better rest with the V8 Super car championship starting Wedensday and the F1 Saturday

I would definitly be up for another race with this mod though Ivo

That was a different race night...
That i needed to restart 3 times to get finally everybody through the first corner without loosing half of the field was just...
They will be back next week for sure but i hope next week everybody just did some laps before the race and know for sure they can handle the cars and read the format how many laps whe are gonna run etc.
O yeah race 2 we didn't do because half of the field just left after race 1.

I think we need to practice a bit more with race fuel and tyres, sorry I didnt hang about for race 2 Ivo, to be honest I thought it was one race (i must read the race thread properly) I`ve slapped myself about the head as punishment.

Sorry Ivo also my mistake i didnt test at all this week and right before the race i did already a test race in RD on Rattle snake with an LMP so i was a bit tyred. I Just did a few laps right before official practice. And yea i never wanne loose so a bit to much risk i took at the starts. MOst of the times i can handle the mods very quick but this one is a real pain in the .... ;)

Next time i will be ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play