rF2 F1 1993 @ Imola 94 - Sun February 14th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright now that I've found the server. It goes to the loading screen and its about 3/4 done loading then its just frozen there. I've tried it a couple of times already but still no go. Any ideas? I'll try to figure it out so I can at least race with you guys.

Alright now that I've found the server. It goes to the loading screen and its about 3/4 done loading then its just frozen there. I've tried it a couple of times already but still no go. Any ideas? I'll try to figure it out so I can at least race with you guys.

Hmm weird Will. You got the track from the link in post #1?

It was great fun, bad luck for Mattia in the first race gave me a 2nd and I threw away 3rd about 3 or 4 corners away from the end of race 2 and John picked up the pieces, some you win some you :biggrin: lose Thanks for setting up Ivo even though you missed it mate :biggrin:

Not much testing before race.Driving with standard setup got P2 in Qually at Race 1 I got confused as Toby and Ferry were battling and I had to avoid them and got off the track. After rejoining on I got Stefan up the hill as everybody was almost standing still. Waited, let him past and past him again. When trying to pass somebody he bashed me off the road and unfortunately my steering broke.Was catching Martin but thanks to a broking steer I had to pull my steering left to get it in a straight line.I couldn't feel my arms anymore after that race! :p.

Than I got a setup from Toby but got only 2 laps to test it.Try'd it in Qually but it didn't work out so I decided to race with the standard setup again. Lost a place at the start was folowing until I made a stupid mistake.Wath happend afterwards I don't know really well. Just that I spinned my car 2 or 3 times so Martin got passed me.Did choose wrong tyres wich had no grip anymore after 6 laps. Got closing again on Martin after he was held up by a backmarker (same one that drove me off the road in Race1 I think.)Passed the backmarker after a big risk because he was already trying to drive me off the road again. last laps were awesome with Martin. At the chicane I came close everytime,try'd inside and outside but it didn't work. Finaly at the Acqua minerali Martin got wide and with a slingshot move I almost got past because I almost lost control of the car.Next corner Martin ran wide (me also actually but a bit less) and finaly I had 3th place.Thanks for the nice fight Martin! :)

was a nice race.....i'm still love this cars and the sound

race 1 was 1st after Toby crash but i spun 2-3 times so i lost a lot of time and Ferry, that had a more fast pace, pass me wthout too much problem......in the last 2 laps i spun again and i broke the front wing and i finish 3rd. gratz to Ferry and Martin for the podium!!! ;) Ferry was really fast and consistent!!! :D

race 2 i did a good start and gain a position, was followed by John fo some laps and it was really exciting because the gap wasn't so big....but John did a mistake so i gain a lot of time.....in front of me Ferry was a rocket!!!! :D i did some mistake....was near to spun, but i save the car and this time i took it at home!!! :D

thank you for the nice race.....this night the grid was of 9 drivers......it is growing at every race!!! :D

Most of the race is already said. I am starting to like the mod more and more. But above all i love the track Imola, was great back then and is still great. I took Ivo his setup he posted from a previous race and did no changes at all. Did a couple of laps and was ready to race. Very nice setup Ivo. And you asked me to help you with a decent setup ;) LOL you can do it all your self. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes