rF2 F1 1992 @ Sakhir - Sunday 7th August 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
dont know what was going on tonight but my pc gave me big problems. was running like crazy and thats why i got stutering vieuw. after a few spins i deside it was beter to stop.

sorry fore the people i possibly hit. i have no idea.

Quali 1: Got a PB to take 3rd.

Race 1: Made a good start and got past Ferry into turn 1. Ran wide into turn 5 which let Ferry and Wayne past. They came together a few corners later giving me back second. I lost that out of the final turn as I ran wide and dropped to fourth. Chased down Magnus and Chas and got past them both. Had to push to hold Chas off and finished second.

Quali 2: Set another PB and got 2nd.

Race 2: Had a good start but ran a bit deep and pushed Mateusz wide (sorry). He kept the lead as others went past me but then something happened in turn 3 and I found myself in the lead. I started choking on some water and it became hard to see. Matt was all over me but I managed to hold him off. After the choking, I felt ill so wasn't pushing too hard allowing Mateusz to catch up. I made a mistake in turn 4 which allowed him to take the lead but I pushed hard to try and get past. We were having a great battle until 3 laps to go when he disconnected. I had a 20 second lead over Ben but on the final lap, I spun out of turn 8 and lost the front right wheel and front wing. Tried dragging it to the end but got overtaken by both Ben and Mohan on the final corner. Finished 3rd. Somewhat happy I didn't win as I felt Mateusz deserved the victory.

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%