rF2 F1 1992 @ Montreal - Sun June 12th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ha

R2 Couldn't keep the Beckmeister at bay he took me at the hairpin (we touched wheels) but I relented he was at least 1 second quicker.

Great racing again today.. smaller field but still had fun thanks RD.

On to Isanbul! Love that circuit!!!

Bit of a poor turn out by our usual standards Q1 average, R1 got a decent start but David spluttered, Greg hit hiom and had to back off.Was battling with Mohan who was unusually slow for him, clipped him going into the hairpin and went into the wall losing front wing and damaging suspension. Couldnt make the left curve at the end of the pit straight and ran straight over the grass. Retired with suspension damage. Very poor effort by me and had no enthusiasm for R2.
We had a couple of new guys tonight, I hope you give us another go, its usually a far better evening.

I'm sooo glad i recorded F1 :)
Q1- managed to get P3
R1- Made a decent start then going into turn 2 i took the inside,tighter line and Mateusz took the wider entry and swept in and we touched with Mateusz spinning. I didn't see it as my 'fault',more like a racing incident. This is why i didn't stop. I hope i'm right Mateusz,let me know if you disagree. Ihave watched the replay.
Q2- managed P2 with a PB 1:18.274
R2- got a good start and held P2. On lap 2 the rear snapped away from me entering turn 4 and i dropped to P5,a few corners later,same again,now P7. I overtook Mark in the last chicane for P6 then Mr Dahlgren for P5.
From now on the rear end felt,just weird! I can't explain it :-(
Between laps 3 to 12 i pitted 3 times for a new wheel,untill finally on lap 12 i crashed at turn 10 and lost both front wheels,race over.
Great racing tonight guys thankyou.
This would have been a very exciting race tonight had all the field turned up and raced,but on the other hand it made it easier for the rest of us ;-)

Well, what can I say about Canada. I know, I hate the track.

I'll get the results posted later on my website if any of you would like to have a look. You can also check my Hotlaps page if interested.

Race 1- Quali'd 5th. DNF Got caught up in a 3 car wreck at the start. Track was completely blocked, no where to go.

Race 2 - Quali'd 8th. Jumped the start, got a drive through penalty, so I served it at the end of lap 1 to give me as much time as possible to catch up. Came out in last after the penalty. Then started my charge through the field. Finally with about 9 minutes to go I was about 10 seconds behind Mark and catching him by over 1 second a lap. Passed him for 4th with a couple laps to go and managed a decent finish considering my penalty.

It was great fun today on a track I really hate. I did something like 225 laps of practice for this race.

On to Istanbul next Sunday.

It's not my favorite for sure, but I can't resist driving. Especially with others online.

I have to go up to Santa Barbara for a few hours, so the server won't be running till later today. Tomorrow it will be up at the normal time, 7amPST.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back