rF2 F1 1992 @ Monaco - Sunday 26th June 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
very true, plus Kyle, Virtual mirror is an option isn't it?

And you said, is there a way to show only grass, track and walls in the mirror?...

That's exactly what you don't need to see, you need to see cars in that mirror, nothing else...

Wow lol That explains alot lol
I doubt i could drive without mirrors in quali/race or practise! How am i going to know who is behind me and where they are exactly :-s
Do you use rear view Kyle? I use that alot too.

No mapping on my wheel, not enough buttons unfortunately. I can easily jiggle it about though.
Chas, I have opponent volume turned up to max for that very reason! So I can hear what's coming, but I was concentrating so hard on keeping the car on the road even without damage.
It happens when you buy a PC that isn't as advertised. Or, should I say, that has a 1.5GB graphics card, but the seller didn't say that it was one of those intergrated sh**s, and the amount of VRAM available is only 256MB, the other 1.25GB is for the system, plus the 4GB RAM I have. The computer is bottlenecked, and currently I don't have £50+ to shell out for a decent GPU. I will in a few weeks though.
As for rF settings, oppenent detail is Low, circuit detail is medium. Basically I am running with Low/mid settings @ about 40FPS track dependent, and mirrors bring that down by about 5-10. It sucks.

Kyle,i guess the engine volume might help you but from my point of view,in Monaco? When i heard someone behind me? Most of the time i couldn't see them! Yet! I could hear them from quiet far back and as Monaco was full of bends,i spent too much time(at first) looking behind me! There for,not looking in front,where i should be looking.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.