rF2 F1 1992 @ Interlagos - Sun January 30th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The physics are the same Chas take what car you like if it's free, I finished 4th in an Andrea Moda last night, in reality it would have probably blown up on the formation lap :D
Thanks for that :wink:
Dang :rolleyes: i wish i had known that before! It's gone now :frown:

First attempt for rFactor club race here.

19. Scuderia Italia - JJ Lehto

By the way ... I has some questions.
I got the track and car pack, but I'm interested in knowing what sort of aids are going to be ON or OFF for the ... event ? I'm a bit rusty in general. Haven't raced in over a year now and I don't exactly own a precise wheel (got Formula Force EX here). Also - TS - I'm not from the talkative people, but I know my presence there is required, so that's no problem from my side. I just hope you don't mind a non-talking person in there ;)
Thanks in advance ! :D

Sign me up with Scuderia Italia - Pierluigi Martini, please.

I may not able to race this weekend. My situation isn't clear for now. I will inform you about this until Satuday evening...

By the way ... I has some questions.
I got the track and car pack, but I'm interested in knowing what sort of aids are going to be ON or OFF for the ... event ? I'm a bit rusty in general. Haven't raced in over a year now and I don't exactly own a precise wheel (got Formula Force EX here). Also - TS - I'm not from the talkative people, but I know my presence there is required, so that's no problem from my side. I just hope you don't mind a non-talking person in there ;)
Thanks in advance ! :D

Auto-gears and auto-clutch are allowed to be used. TeamSpeak is not required but is available if people wish to use it.

Eh.. who needs formation lap, we all can start with cold tires. :p

I was talking about the Andrea Moda's from real life :wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back