1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 1971 League Edition

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ivo Simons, Nov 25, 2009.

1. rFactor - F1 1971 mod

Team Crew the guys that made the F1 71 mod for F1 Challenge.
    Has giving Rot Teufel, SlimJim and ChiefWiggum permission to convert F1 71 to rFactor!

We can't wait and we already got some nice screens.

2. Ooooh nice, all these classic F1 mods Ivo we need a series :wink2:
  3. GAAAAH this is awesome. :bulgy-eyes:

Time to prepare my reviewing pencil.
  4. very nice again!!
  5. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

The F1 Classics 67 mod is also totally splendid - Best. Mod. Ever. imo - but because the author still uses some default Papyrus/GPL engine meshes (even though the cars are all conversions of GPLEA cars, conversions themselves, and done with permission) it's still technically illegal, which is such a shame.

This could well be right up there with that though :good:
  6. looking great again, if this goes on, we have a) no need for rfactor2 and b) can do a tournament called "rock of ages" sooner or later :)
  7. i think i am going to buy rf.
  8. You do that. You won't regret it. :nod:
  9. it's a great sim, with lots of fantastic mods :act-up:
    imho, it is a must have for every simracer. as every sim, it has pros and cons. but i'm sure, you'll like it.

markus ;-)
  10. Oh yeah! Rfactor is still a top game :)
  11. IT'S A TRAP!

This mod looks thoroughly splendid. I wonder if I'll enjoy it as much as I did F179 :)
  12. 1971

TheMunSession :music2: ohh tremendo genial
  13. Looks lovely but too far back in time for myself - 80s and 90s is where it's at for me :)
  14. lol this topic was a little old :p btw i think that for a private league we can also use that 67!!! :D
  15. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

TBH, that was a while ago, so the issue might even have been sorted by now :good:
  16. Just had a few laps and they are good fun, hard to drive but just needs getting used to, I`m up for a race with em :D
  17. I don't think so, Jim would have mentioned it. He has been so busy with the F1 71 mod, that I am almost certain F1 Classic 67 is still in it's same form, currently 2.3.