Extremely tin-top heavy weekend ahead!

Arne Dopudja

Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.
No hype and discussion on tourers? :(

This weekend (April 1st-3rd), we will witness the first rounds of WTCC, BTCC, ETCC, TCR and another round of V8SC.

WTCC should be interesting as Citroen is pulling out of factory programme, Honda is revitalised and on full attack, Volvo enters with a formidable factory backing and Lada gets the experienced drivers. Seems like Chevrolet will be sitting this out, point wise.

BTCC has also shuffled with driver changes and Subaru factory entry in an estate. With the fiercest drivers onboard they hope to get an impressive start.

TCR with its 6 different manufacturers is looking to be the go-to series for the closest racing possible, thanks to balance of performance and diversity.

ETCC should offer something decent, but it is properlyin the shadows of TCR.

V8SC... is V8SC. :D

How can one follow these sports? for F1 I always download the race afterwards as the live hours dont agree with me.
For the these other series, I can never find anything

WTCC, ETCC and possibly TCR should be avaliable on EuroSport.

BTCC is only licensed to a specific UK channel I cannot recall the name of. For V8SC i guess its the same, just the other side of the planet.

Certain websites of a more private kind have this stuff. You can pm me and we will see what can be done.

The coverage is rather bad, which is a real shame.

I will try to watch all of it. Formula 3 will be even better, but these come all directly after. Have time left as I stopped watching other series that have a race this weekend a long time ago.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.