1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Extra Event :)

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Carlos Martín, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Last Edit 06/29/2013:

People Who is taking part in this event:

1. Carlos Martín
    2. Ron Squire
    3. Ryan Winsper End of june
    4. Daniel Andrés
    5. Adrián Falcón
    6. Scott Woodwiss
    7. Tuomas Koriala 25th June onwards
    8. José Javier Buisán
    9. David Izquierdo He is able to run at any time and any day.
    10. Antonio Kolarec After 15-16 GMT
    11. Kevin Siggy
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update here: https://mega.co.nz/#!pMtFHTpA!QFfaunvxT0vgGas8c56_jBQe-HNlIF86-A7felDzpQA

It's MANDATORY :)

Download the update please, i made an error before :(
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IP: 88.7.222.59

SERVER IS NOW ON (22/06/2013 13:00 GMT)

If you have any issue with the server post it

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/85ai51z1rinfyb8/F1_Classic_v2.3.rar

Solittude: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9qd2jsx6fo3mxx3/Solitude 64 v1_0 by NeelJ.rar

Charade: https://mega.co.nz/#!5AEn3SBb!CWb9tyRPERAaL5DKhiVglXsevYIz3-PscBZNXIkxHTE

As there are 3 weeks for the German GP (In Wt 1 Month :cry:) I think it would be funny (for disconnecting a bit) doing an unofficial/friendly race with the F1 Classic 67 mod. It's the funniest mod ever tried :D, blocked set up with 67_Pro tires (less grip than normal tires) and racing!

I would encourage everybody to participate! (Team manager, Team Owners, Commentators...)

The idea is to choose one historical circuit (Also we can plan doing it soon :)), do 3 races of 4 laps long.

Here you have some examples:

If I see people interested gonna put the download links soon :)

2. what game what you will be using rf1 or rf2

3. rF1

4. fantastic lad count me in

• Like Like x 1
  5. If I download this mod my computer is dead :roflmao:. I have only 9GB of Disc D left and I'm gonna buy the reserve room for my files at least in 2 months and I am on vacation. Good luck on this Carlos ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper
    Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager

Ha, I'm in on this one!! :p Looks like a whole lot of "fun"...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks, but I will rest untill I will start german free practices;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. great idea but i take rest too maybe will have a go for it :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just want to make clear that you dont need to do houndred of laps, just 10 or so to know the circuit and thats it :)

10. I want to take part in this event.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok Daniel, welcome :).

I keep encouraging the people even if you participate in FSR o not, come and take part :D

12. Me. I like it

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ok we are 5 so far :D

14. Go on then, Carlos convinced me on FB. I'll have a go, only be able to use a pad but still, it'll be a laugh.

15. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Count me in.

16. Yeah! great news :D More, more and more :D

17. We want more team managers around here! hehehe

18. Old rockers never die! Count me in.

19. Another one!

Watchout with Buisán and Falcón, they are really fast drivers ;)