Exporting track on RFactor - Vibrating track...?

Hi!

I'm working on a new track for RFactor.. It's not the first time I do this and when I export the track on the game, it work. But this time, with this track, it doesn't work very well. In fact the track can be loaded by the game, but when I'm on it (in the pit lane), all the track is just vibrating and shacking and the car doesn't move (it still on N and can't pass the first gear). So I really don't know what's happening right now?

Thanks if you have idea!

It could be that the game is trying to place your car just below the ground. If you open the driveline window, and click on every tab, checkbox and radio button, everything should find the ground level again. Then you can re-export, overriding the AIW file.

Also, make sure the track/terrain underneath the garage can be collided with and driven on.

If you're using a new material, make sure you've set the 'rFactor material name' property. Alternatively, go to Edit/Switch track and make sure 'drive' and 'collide' are selected (they are by default).

go to edit material tap and shoose the texture you cant drive on and chance the rfactor material name to "roada"

btbhelp.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back