1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expendables 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scott Webber, Aug 26, 2012.

1. i watched The Expendable 2 today at the cinema, i must say Number 1 was alot better, such a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

I saw it last night :), amazing but has you said number 1 was better. Still can't complain though
  3. it was good, but there we're far to many scenes which are just the same old, then the airport scene, which was ridiclous.

60 enemies just standing their with guns and hardly much shooting, they make out the enemies are retarded, i just wish their was more realism that's all.

2 million bullets we're fired in this movie yet only 1 dude (sylvester) got shot twice) without truly being hurt.

there we're some great scenes and some bad ones, but still Number one was alot more better :)
  4. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Hm, I found 2 to be a bit better. Maybe because the Governator appeared on screen a bit more. ;)
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

That is of course not realistic! How can Slyvester Stallone get shot?! At least they did not get Chuck Norris get shot or something, would be a ridicilous movie. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

I think people miss the point of the movie (not seen 2 yet), its making fun of the action movie cliches!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Yh i found that stupid... enemy: oo look people to shoot at lets all stand here and do nothing while they shoot us
  8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Aw come on guys it was great cheez! :thumbsup:
  9. oh yes ofcourse, but the acting could have been better from the enemie side, that is all, it just looks stupid for a good movie, which in return has kinda spoiled the experience for me.

i was dissapointed Chuck Norris or Arnold never got much of the roles.... but damm the first chuck norris scene in the city was epic!
  10. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I don't even care to watch anything Chuck Norris.
  11. Chuck Norris doesn't need to dodge the bullets...no one can be so fast to pull the trigger
  12. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Chuck Norris jokes...boy, do those get old quickly. :/