Exotic car meet up California

Hi everyone,
My friend and I are looking for a few more people to meet up and drive with
He drives a Corvette LT and I drive a Ferrari F430.
We're looking for people who also love sports cars and drivingn, looking to meet some new friends.
See you!

Ps. Mods if this was posted in the wrong forum, please move it. Thanks

Wouldn't a "cars and coffee" meetup be good for that?

I do drop by those once in a while, but I avoid the "driving" part of those kinds of meetups. Way, way too much attention from the police, who have easy pickings anywhere within many miles of the event. I had a close call myself when motorcycle cops simultaneously pulled over a long line of exotic cars. I was one car away from joining them, but managed to keep going without that resulting in a helicopter chase. :p

Wouldn't a "cars and coffee" meetup be good for that?

I do drop by those once in a while, but I avoid the "driving" part of those kinds of meetups. Way, way too much attention from the police, who have easy pickings anywhere within many miles of the event. I had a close call myself when motorcycle cops simultaneously pulled over a long line of exotic cars. I was one car away from joining them, but managed to keep going without that resulting in a helicopter chase. :p
Hi,

I wasn't really talking about a huge event, like Gumbal or C&C. Just a group of 3-6 people meeting up to go drive around LA, and have some lunch after. I see plenty of groups like that, but don't know how to contact them.

I meant something like "Hey, hit me up if any of you sim-racers want to meet at this C&C to chat and maybe take a drive afterward." Nice and open-ended, guaranteed to see some stuff of interest, and no stress. But it was just a suggestion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.