AC Exos 125 @ Brands Hatch - Saturday August 1st

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a quick comment about the race. Couple of nice battles with Catalin at the back. My pace was pretty bad because of some medium front wing damage which occured in an incident with Simon. I then got in an incident with @Lorenzo Bonder which was very similar to what happened with Simon but with me in the outside. Upon watching the replay I realised I probably should have compromised my line more but I hope you would agree with me in my conclusion that it was a racing incident. I then realized I had less fuel than I though in the car when I noticed a red fuel warning on the back straight. Yep... so that was my race.

Last edited:
Everyone will probably disagree with me on this one, but I actually liked the car and track combination. Sure, the new update made the car feel much different, sometimes hard to understand. But I was really happy with the force feedback it provided, then I must admit I enjoyed the race.

I litteraly gave everything I had in qualification, like never before. I couldn't believe my eyes seeing I had the pole with those crazy guys behind me. @Tobias Röhner was faster during the race, and he made a great pass in the early laps. I went for the undercut and pitted early, exiting the pits just in front of him. Some nice side-by-side action happended, and then I made a mistake. I thought my chances were all gone when @Dragos Haba appeared in my mirrors. But racing is racing, and anything can happen. How did Tobias managed to spin whereas confortably in the lead, I'll never know. But the fact is that I found myself defending my lead against Dragos. I never thought I could maintain my position, but somehow I did. Intese racing. :)

I know club races are not meant to be won, and I agree, but being in the lead followed only a few inches away by the second car, @Tobias Röhner and then @Dragos Haba makes it special and extremely tense (for me at least). So I'm glad I could manage that result today. I felt like I really stepped out of my single seater at the end of the race, exhausted, fulfilled, and quite happy!

Thanks guys for the race, all that action (for best and for worse) made it really special today, like a real race! By the way, could anyone upload the replay, somehow mine wasn't saved... Thanks in advance. ;)

I was struggling in the beginning, but it was a funny combo in the end.
Well done to the podium! And doog job @Chark !

@Asterix, mate, I'm really sorry for this incident in the first lap. Trying to left some room for you, I ended cutting the corner in the grass and lost control leading in a collision with you :redface:. I was trying hard to come back and give you some race but made mistakes who led me to be 2 laps down after 8 laps. And with this short track, and blue flags everywhere, I reckon it wan't easy to go on... My second biggest mistake was to park my car in the pit. Anyway, be sure I will be twice as cautious with you next time. ;)

Thx for the race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back