AC Evora GTC @ Lippo Street Circuit - Thu 06.11.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
where is the server? Or maybe it is 19h my local time Serbia :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gmt-this-is-how-to-track-it-the-easiest-way.90144/

As I understand, after booking you can join the server only at 19GMT for qualifications. During this hour (between 18-19GMT) you can make some practice offline. However, If you join some other online server your booking is automatically cancelled and you have to remember to rebook on time (i.e. before 19GMT. Am I right?:unsure:
thats right :)
today i have helper syndrom

mod-edit: helper-syndrom who keeps the forum tidy I hope - consolidated for you

Last edited by a moderator:
decided to stop after ramming Nikola Simic in front of me twice, sorry man:(. His car was jumping around a bit and teleported into me on both occassions :( It was very smooth otherwise but just those two exact moments of lag resulted in disaster. The netcode really needs some improvement becuase I think both our pings were just fine

That was fun! ...qualy was not good for me. Half second off what I had done in practice - although, still not the two more seconds I needed to get up the field. Got a good start but fumbled it in T2 upsetting the car off these very unforgiving berms. Played catch up and fought hard to the end with @Sheamus Power but he got me on the lap that counted. ...he deserved it, much faster and drove clean. Awesome stuff.

GUUS, you didnt have to leave man. Yes the MP is not there Yet. It was not the internet connection. Ping is great... You are really fast man. But a little more patience maybe because of the LAG that happens. Grats everybody. Nice track+car combination

For sure! Turn 1 really got you a few times.
It was a bastard corner haha; I used the start-finish straight to either pull my pedals closer to me (because they kept slipping further away) or taking a drink; that always messed up my rhythm and line into the 1st corner, took it too tight and dipped a tyre onto the grass, span. Did that about 4 times; always when i was closing down someone too. First 10 or so laps it was @Nikola Simic then the next 5 laps it was @Catalin Sasu . Great race all in all though.
My stream link (includes qualifying; race starts about 45 minutes in) for those interested: http://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld/b/585948274

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back