Euskadi Karting

Tracks Euskadi Karting 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
1241.PNG

this is on pit entry at Güeñes ... there's other 'graphics issues' as well but those stem from using the aerial picture as base for the ground ... and that track has gravel traps everywhere :^)

View attachment 203597
this is on pit entry at Güeñes ... there's other 'graphics issues' as well but those stem from using the aerial picture as base for the ground ... and that track has gravel traps everywhere :^)
What do you mean by gravel traps ? That affects the handling ?

I have been having issues with track joins that I didn't know how to fix, and finally when I fixed it, there were some of these graphic issues

Ahhhh, you mean the real track xD

I know, just I don't know how to make it with RTB ...
If I learn to do it, or if RTB updates with gravel, I'll add it to the track

BTW, how dou you feel the 270cc and 390cc Karts compared to the ones in that track ?

Last edited:
I have fixed the pit entry, and also make the "sand traps" work, if you go out tracks now, you loose a lot of speed.

Hi Cercata!
I was testing your tracks with a friend and when we tried to enter Villarcayo both our computers crashed.
It wasn't online, we where on practice each one on our own.

Hi Cercata!
I was testing your tracks with a friend and when we tried to enter Villarcayo both our com"puters crashed.
It wasn't online, we where on practice each one on our own.
After that happens, you should make a copy of "Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt" and attach it here, so I can investigate ...

I get super low FPS on the Los Arcos track vs any other track within the pack and also compared with any other track within the game. My usual is anywhere from 110-160 Los Arcos I get 20-30. Any ideas on a fix?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back