Eurogamer Beta Review Posted.

I do agree that they can lean a bit toward sponsors at times. But they gave the package an 8 out of 10 because the pedals dragged it down from a higher score. Nowhere did he say the pedals were great and he even admitted the nicer T500 pedals only get a 'B" score. ISR love the clubsport pedals and have said so many times.

Anyway, I was focusing more on the fact that console titles like forza, when equipped with the right stuff, are actually getting closer to pc quality.

But he pretty much said the pedals were junk, and then awarded them a 7. :O_o:

A 7 is good. Better than average. Having tried the similar GT and Rally GT pedals they deserve nothing more than a 3, 4 tops. Logitech DFG pedals are similar in quality and feel - i.e there is none!
I would give G25/27 pedals a 7.
I had a bit of respect for the ISR guys until their obvious and blatant sponsor love-ins started to dominate the show about 2 years ago. When they were on Fanatecs books it was all they could do to stop mentioning them. Now you won't even hear the word mentioned.
Also did you hear the shitty comment along the lines of "that other game that cannot be mentioned"? Why? Coz they are getting nothing from the said game, so they will not promote it.
Everything they rate/review in terms of hardware is usually a sponsor of the show.
ISR should stand for Inside Sponsor Reviews :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back